AnthonyGiarrusso

I stated wondering, "Where do they do?" I've seen plenty of ghosts for less then 10 seconds that seem like they are in a rush or hurry when moving. Then they disappear. Where are they headed? Where do they go? Will these ghosts make it to their final destination? Have other ghost experiencers noticed the same thing or is it just me?

BlastTyrant

I guess that really depends on the type of ghost, is it a residual? Then it is nothing more than a clip of a routine someone used to do, so it ends much like a movie to just repeat its self, so in theory yes they may have reached their destination or they could of passed right then and there and that is where the tape ends.

Is a intelligent? Then it is always around it is just the veil hinders how much they can do, i tend to think of it as purgatory, doomed to live in this life forever, or until released. Some veils are thinner and some spirits are stronger so communicating with the other side varies. I imagine it is a very lonely existence as you cant sleep, eat, etc to pass time you are just present, watching as time flies by while you're trapped in one place.

Is it Demonic/Shadow - Same thing as Intelligent except they can control when they're around and what they do far better than your average spirit and typically only get strong from emotions.

Of course this is all my interpretation so take it as you will.

Secretman3811

I remember when I was young I saw a orange. Ghost but that was long time ago i remember that maybe in the dream world not to sure

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I stated wondering, "Where do they do?" I've seen plenty of ghosts for less then 10 seconds that seem like they are in a rush or hurry when moving. Then they disappear. Where are they headed? Where do they go? Will these ghosts make it to their final destination? Have other ghost experiencers noticed the same thing or is it just me?

Dr. Pamela Heath encourages them to leave Earth by going to the light.