Debate Where would aliens land?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
If aliens were to land on Earth, where would they land?

We're assume they would somewhat study us beforehand, so they'd probably know which countries are world powers, they'd know specific features that are present on Earth, like oceans, continents. They'd probably know about Stonehenge and the Egypt pyramids, if it's of any importance to them, by the way.

Where do you think they'd land? Would they land on the White House's lawn? Or far far away from us as possible, like in Antarctica? Egypt maybe? What's your guess?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I'm pretty sure they've landed all over the World already.

White House Lawn would be preferable. Hopefully they will hover for a while first so that there can be no denial by the Government. If it's not a very public place then the landing will be covered up as an Industrial accident or hoax or something.

LisaTiffany

I was thinking maybe Mexico or Egypt, perhaps given the amount of crop circles in England it could be even closer to home. I really can't see them landing at the white house, to be honest (and no offence intended to anyone patriotic) but I'd see it as a slap in the face to humanity if the first place they went was the white house, there really are some beautiful sites of the world that were created by ancient civilizations and who's to say they weren't helped along the way by E.T.'s. I honestly just assume they are always here in one way or another and remain hidden by some form of cloaking device, if they can master travel from such vast regions of space then they can surely design some form of stealth technology.

TnWatchdog

The Vatican City, during a message from the Pope, would get some world wide attention. Cameras would be in place and many witnesses would be out there and would part like the Red Sea.

Last edited:

dh1

I think the tiny aliens would land first, The ones that Steven Greer found as they're the most non-threatening possible. Most likely they'd appear in a field without a ship to not shock everyone half to death.

Ships at all are quite awe inspiring to the fearless but for everyone else absolutely terrifying. So they'd probably teleport down in a park in a group. It's what I would do.

Derrick C.

If aliens were to land on Earth, where would they land?

We're assume they would somewhat study us beforehand, so they'd probably know which countries are world powers, they'd know specific features that are present on Earth, like oceans, continents. They'd probably know about Stonehenge and the Egypt pyramids, if it's of any importance to them, by the way.

Where do you think they'd land? Would they land on the White House's lawn? Or far far away from us as possible, like in Antarctica? Egypt maybe? What's your guess?

most likely a big city with a big population to let everyone know they always been here and that our gov has been lying out its arse to keep us in the dark