Where would go on your first Time-Travel Trip and why?

TimeFlipper

I would very much like to go back to the time when Jesus was on Earth, meeting him and his followers and watching him talk to them...It would also be great to meet Mary Magdalene too (y)..

TnWatchdog

Time settings and location:
Woodstock...Dates: Aug 15, 1969 – Aug 18, 1969
Location(s): Bethel, White Lake, New York, United States

I would like to see Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Santana, The Who, Country Joe and the Fish, and others.

A time to sit back and relax...it would be groovy baby!

TimeFlipper

Excellent choice Dawg..I will go along with you to see The Who and Hendrix, hopefully we could meet some sweet grannies who we could take out for a meal after the show had finished, and after that they can invite us back to their place, if their husbands are away somewhere :LOL:..

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I would time travel to a point in time where immortality is available and obtain it along with my loved ones and a selected group of people. I would then spend all of my time living with other beings and archiving information on them and their history until my book contains every being that existed and the explanation of the entire universe. I would help humanity get off the planet and move to other ones and find an efficient way of travelling between them almost instantly. I would advance our technology to the edge of what is possible. I would assist everyone in moving between dimensions. As I am now immortal, I will peacefully convert any hostile species into a peaceful and gentle one simply by standing there as they become puzzled as to why their weapons are not killing me. If any gods that visited Earth do truly exist, I would befriend them. Due to my infinitely long life, I will form a method of saving all life and universes from dying. I will bring the multiverse together as one alliance. I would attempt to bring all life closer to each other so they don't have to worry about communication. I would invent a universal, multiversal, and dimensional internet that doesn't require the common Wi-Fi. I would have everyone be immortal and happy. I would have been powerful enough by then to grow the universe at my will to carry more population. I would assign people to manage a real estate business that allows large family trees to own entire planets or solar systems or star systems or galaxies and for the largest families, a universe. I would create a series of various interstellar and interdimensional drones that can archive a civilizations history forever and I would place the intel on the internet. I would go back in time and grab the entire Nazi empire and give them places to live and probably do that with most others such as the Roman empire. I would allow myself to be capable of mulititasking so I can do everything more efficiently.

Well. I suppose I'd do more than that.

TimeFlipper

That was an excellent posting, and you bravely revealed a lot about yourself to us :)

I still have to keep reminding to myself that you are 14 years old, as you can certainly produce sophisticated postings that are far in advance of your age.(y).

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
That was an excellent posting, and you bravely revealed a lot about yourself to us :)

I still have to keep reminding to myself that you are 14 years old, as you can certainly produce sophisticated postings that are far in advance of your age.(y).
Is that so? Thanks. I never really think about my age that much. I'm usually able to tune my personality to the other people my age as they don't enjoy the subjects of which I do. I usually feel better when I conversate with older folk.

TimeFlipper

Yes i can easily understand that you prefer the company of older people (y)..

i was very similar to yourself, in that i loved listening to the older guys and my father chatting together over a pint of beer, about their lives before and during the second world war...they were my internet of the 1960s :D..

LaT

I would like to get to southern cal the week before the first human invasion, maybe follow around some American Lions and watch them interact with other predators, before filming their first battle with the killer apes on my iPhone.

Crystalbutterfly

I think I'm going to be the boring one here but my first trip would be a personal one I'd go back and change the past where I get with my abusive ex he took so much away from me friends, confidence etc. And it's been hard to rebuild my life. Other then that though I'd love to travel through different parts of history the Egyptians have always interested me so it would be cool to go back to their time aswell as other times in history.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I think I'm going to be the boring one here but my first trip would be a personal one I'd go back and change the past where I get with my abusive ex he took so much away from me friends, confidence etc. And it's been hard to rebuild my life. Other then that though I'd love to travel through different parts of history the Egyptians have always interested me so it would be cool to go back to their time aswell as other times in history.
If you can time travel back to ancient Egypt, forget fixing such an issue as an abusive ex-boyfriend! :confused: