Where would go on your first Time-Travel Trip and why?

Crystalbutterfly

I wouldn't want to stay in the past though haha hypothetically speaking if ever I got the chance to time travel I'd like to still live in the present but it would be cool to be able to travel back to different times in history to see it if that makes sense. So I'd rid of my ex bf just for my present life. Unfortunatly I'm not intelligent enough to understand the whole concept of time travel or how it could work I just find it interesting to read about :)

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
It would have to be the assassination of JFK to find out what really happened. To cast my gaze across the grassy knoll and see that puff of smoke and those Mafia hit men hotfooting of into the desert where they themselves were probably Bumped off.

I would disguise myself, maybe as a woman, I would wear clothes of the time to cover up any obvious giveaways that I was not of that time period and maybe film it all on a camera of the day so as not to draw attention to myself. I'd definitely wear a head covering or a headscarf, some might even say I'd look like a babuska lady...

... hang on!

invalidinterius

I would very much like to go back to the time when Jesus was on Earth, meeting him and his followers and watching him talk to them...It would also be great to meet Mary Magdalene too (y)..

And then get stoned for wearing all the strange clothes and looking like an outsider, then accused for practicing witchcraft when you show your advanced technological knowledge and burnt alive. RIP

invalidinterius

It would have to be the assassination of JFK to find out what really happened. To cast my gaze across the grassy knoll and see that puff of smoke and those Mafia hit men hotfooting of into the desert where they themselves were probably Bumped off.

I would disguise myself, maybe as a woman, I would wear clothes of the time to cover up any obvious giveaways that I was not of that time period and maybe film it all on a camera of the day so as not to draw attention to myself. I'd definitely wear a head covering or a headscarf, some might even say I'd look like a babuska lady...

... hang on!

That is a tremendous waste of a time travel opportunity, for something that will not even impact your life. For JFK was only a man, and men can die. Once dead, it does not matter what caused his death.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith

... hang on!

That is a tremendous waste of a time travel opportunity, for something that will not even impact your life. For JFK was only a man, and men can die. Once dead, it does not matter what caused his death.

I think you missed the point, the joke.. Nevermind

In reality if I could go anywhere in time I'd go back to New Years Eve 1979 and relive the entire 1980's.

Failing that I'd see some dinosaurs, Roswell, Rendlesham Forest, Shag Harbour and see it all for myself..

invalidinterius

... hang on!

I think you missed the point, the joke.. Nevermind

In reality if I could go anywhere in time I'd go back to New Years Eve 1979 and relive the entire 1980's.

Failing that I'd see some dinosaurs, Roswell, Rendlesham Forest, Shag Harbour and see it all for myself..

Opps sorry :(. There are some people who really would do that though (JFK)

TimeFlipper

I would very much like to go back to the time when Jesus was on Earth, meeting him and his followers and watching him talk to them...It would also be great to meet Mary Magdalene too (y)..

And then get stoned for wearing all the strange clothes and looking like an outsider, then accused for practicing witchcraft when you show your advanced technological knowledge and burnt alive. RIP

You might be silly enough to go back in time not wearing the clothes of the times and showing off advanced technology, but iam not that silly! (y) :LOL:..

TnWatchdog

It doesn't matter if my trip inpacts my future life or not...I just want to visit the past and have a good time.
I'm planning my second trip.

I love watching those old westerns and when I do, I google the cast to see when they died and what they died from. (a habit of mine) They are or were so full of life but now mostly gone. I would like to go to Hollywood in the late 60's, before they became so liberal, and hang out on the sets of Bonanza and Rawhide. I would follow them around to rehersals, shoots, and parties. I would like to meet Rowdy Yates (guess who) and all the foxy actresses. Most are now either dead or 80 years old but were young once. It would be interesting.