Whistleblower Pattie Brassard: Nibiru, Government Cover-ups, Doomsday Scenarios, NWO, and more

Lord-Reika

Just curious has anyone heard of Pattie Brassard? She claiming the government knows about a brown dwarf star in our inner solar system that is "NOT" comet Ison. That this brown dwarf star has a planet that is blue in color and 4 times the size of Jupiter. including information about the ET's mentioned by 7. Most interesting thing i have heard is during these celestial events that the earths ley lines will be re-energized giving people whom are spiritually awakened the ability to used "magic". She also goes in to detail about the new world order as well.

here are links to her radio interviews that i have found so far...

(first interview)
(second interview)
(third interview)
(fourth interview)

Also comet Ison looks like a wing disk and NASA is hiding it

Wasn't the winged disk a sign of of impending doom to the ancient egyptians?

Last edited:

Lord-Reika

WOW this just blew my mind I witnessed a goverment cover up involved with the Pattie brassard and Karen Macdonald. Karen Macdonald is a person that Pattie brassard claimed was one of the most spiritually awaken individual she knew. So I looked her up and added her on face book and we talked for a few Come to find out i came to her with information that verified something for her involving the Lia fail or stone of destiny. Last person to step on the stone and it roar out marking them a true king of ireland was the conn of a hundred battles who is my ancestor. Anyways this was was on September 6th...

**** alert** my posts and direct contact with pattie brassards group to do with the 2nd sun /pole shift and even tribal laws etc has all been removed from the internet! her group was hacked or by fb.. locked her out and shut down the site and even my wall - all traces of this information posted over several days is now disappeared off the karen ann macdonald account!!! :karen new group started will advise **** curious- someone came in and upgraded us to free fiber optics - high speed now here in saskatoon hours before this occurred... hmmmmm

Smells like a government cover up I knew for a fact the posts exsisted I commented on them.