White Holes

owlcool

We already know time travel is possible through the use of Black Holes.
Unfortunately, it only would work in One Direction in Time.
So I came up with a Hypothesis.
What if there were Reverse Black Holes?
I will call this a White Hole.
This could be the equivalent of the process to create a Black Hole in an Antimatter Environment.

If anybody on here is actually qualified to look into this sort of thing, I.E., is a Cosmologist, Astrophysicist or Astronomer, please do.

If not, then simply discuss this. It is sure to get professional attention eventually.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
If white holes would be the opposite of black holes, then white holes could take you into the past, right?

EDIT: Or is it that black holes take you into the past, and white holes the future?

Last edited:

owlcool

If white holes would be the opposite of black holes, then white holes could take you into the past, right?

EDIT: Or is it that black holes take you into the past, and white holes the future?
Just read it, black holes can only take you into the future.

So anyway, would reversing the direction of Gravity have such an effect?
Could there be a such thing as Anti-Gravity?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

Sorry about that. Unfortunately, I couldn't see anything in the first post here that specifies whether black holes could take you into either the past or future. All I saw that related to black holes was: "One Direction in Time". :confused:

I hope I don't come across as idiotic.

owlcool

Sorry about that. Unfortunately, I couldn't see anything in the first post here that specifies whether black holes could take you into either the past or future. All I saw that related to black holes was: "One Direction in Time". :confused:

I hope I don't come across as idiotic.
I remembered that time travel utilizing black holes could only take you 1 direction, but I couldn't remember the direction in time, it was bad phrasing on my part, I should have said, read up on black hole time travel.

I have a bad habit of assuming everyone knows everything better then I do.

Chocomil

Black holes are lenear, they travel one way as well as all matter traveling through it, black holes are extremely hard to travel through even with good equipment and protection. I think you're thinking of white matter