white house is preparing for a emp? wtf?

Is this a hoax?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Fringomaniac

Well, probably should think again about them preparing. "I've seen this possible doomsday scenario periodically pop up every now and then over the last 50 years. This falls into the doom and gloom prediction category. People must be getting bored. So someone decides to resurrect the old EMP scare. You can rest assured that an EMP attack is no longer possible. Automatic Gravimetric counter burst technology is in place and ready to thwart any EMP threat." It was by Einstein. To simplify the sentence, he means that this is a hoax and we have a thing were it could thwart a emp threat :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Well, probably should think again about them preparing. "I've seen this possible doomsday scenario periodically pop up every now and then over the last 50 years. This falls into the doom and gloom prediction category. People must be getting bored. So someone decides to resurrect the old EMP scare. You can rest assured that an EMP attack is no longer possible. Automatic Gravimetric counter burst technology is in place and ready to thwart any EMP threat." It was by Einstein. To simplify the sentence, he means that this is a hoax and we have a thing were it could thwart a emp threat :)

I understood Einstein's sentence just fine. It means they ARE prepared.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
@Einstein What is automatic gravimetric counter burst technology?

At the heart of the system is a specialized osmium based time sensor. It can detect the EMP burst up to 700 milliseconds in the future. Plenty of time to dispense ground based chaff dispersal systems over areas of high population density. The chaff is a metalized coated glass fiber designed to absorb radio frequency emissions. The EMP burst is effectively nullified. This technology has been around for quite a while.

Last edited:

Fringomaniac

Ok, well I certainly hope they would prepare. :)

true true but why in the world would someone make a scare thing? I mean unless if people didn't know about the automatic gravimetric thing

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

true true but why in the world would someone make a scare thing? I mean unless if people didn't know about the automatic gravimetric thing

Predicting the end of the world is a favorite pastime for some people. But none of the predictions ever come true.