Who Am I? I Am A Bridge Between Science And Meta-science. Only Kidding...

Rosco..Jones

I've always had an interest in how reality worked. All aspects of the physical sciences and non-physical were fair game. I do have some unconventional theories now on how reality works. What is the relationship between life, non-life and the afterlife? UFOs do exist, but how do they work? How does reincarnation fit into a universe with 5D simultaneous time? Lots of puzzles to play with, eh?

Almost forgot, who am I?

At ages 8 to 11, my family lived in a farmhouse well over a hundred years old. We had a ghost. When we asked the neighbors at the farm accross the street, they told us they had bets on how long it would be before we mentioned it. They knew his name and when he died. He was a good ghost, never seen only heard.

At age 12 (1965), I found a book on neutrinos and became hooked. Oh yeah, I did model rockets, chemistry sets, rock collecting, Radio Shack 50 in 1 electronic projects, a telescope and those sort of things too. Learning was fun.

When I was 13, I was out in the yard at sunset looking at Mercury. Up in the sky I saw a bright light moving west to east. My first guess was it being the ECHO satellite reflecting the sun. As it passed the zenith, it made a 90 degree turn north. This was an instantaneous change of direction, not a satellite for sure. I went north for about 6 seconds, made a 90 degree turn back east and then sped up and vanished in about 2 seconds. Needless to say, I was very interested in the nature of what I had just observed.

So... Yes, these events did influence my world view. Just because something cannot be understood now, does not mean it will not be in the future. Years passed and I now focus mostly on the multi-dimensional nature of reality and how our non-physical/spiritual side fits in. Read Afterlife - The Tale of Two Grannies posted in the Spiritual forum.

Rosco Jones

P.S.
I do have two friends that worked at Area 51. Neither saw or heard of any UFOs or aliens hidden on base. Then again, if they were "hidden", I guess you wouldn't.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the site! You have quite an interesting background and you sound like a person who truly enjoys learning new things.

Everyone doesn't question how the universe works, or how reincarnation takes place if the universe works this way or the other. I like to think about those questions too, even though I very rarely find anything close to an partial answer.

I sincerely hope you will enjoy your stay here. See you around! :)

Peregrini

Greetings Rosco..Jones;
Just wanted to say ...Interesting avatar. I like it. I had that album many years ago.