Who can delete posts and why?

I hate to be a PITA but I do hate it when my post gets deleated, nothing is said about it, to me, in private or openly. The fact that it happened not once but twice, makes me wonder why not just issue a warning or kick me out but simply deleating comments is a little petty, don't you say? I can't think of any rules violations, nothing warned me about, any "screw-up", though a better words comes to mind right now. If I'm not wanted, say so, and don't be such a coward to just pull the plug and say nothing aabout it, no where that i can find on the site was anything i say addressed or my point questioned or language used debated. I don't expect an explanation, powerful people aren't obligated to give one nor most can't when push comes to shove. I expect, no, demand a public apoogy for this back stabbing action and refusal to admit to it. Though I sshould realize if my sentences can be removed, so can all of this. I shall never darken this ssite again, at least not in this lifetime.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm the only user able to delete posts. I don't remember deleting any of yours for a pretty long time. I usually send a PM to concerned members when that happens.

I stopped confirming moved posts between the Titor topics lately though but that's another story.

Can you tell me where those deleted posts of yours were? I'll check them out ASAP.

(Moved this topic to the right forum section. )

Num7