Who Decides Which Questions to Ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Henry

@dh1 let me congratulate you on you're well presented articulate insights and sharing them with us. Although sadly I think it will go over the top of the heads and be lost on some of the vulgar bourgeois excrescence that frequent this place.

dh1

Thankyou sir, what a great compliment.
At the risk of being evicerated here I want to thankyou for visiting and enlightening us all. May your journey be blessed and godspeed! What you've revealed here will be validated to the entire world in short order.

d8d83f2a9a69f4ddfd81f59722a24412.jpg

dh1

Addendum:

"Perhaps with the free and open release of Tesla's secret, the scientific and governmental bureaucracies will be. shocked awake from their slumber, and we can develop defenses before Armageddon occurs. Perhaps there is hope after all -- for even Brezhnev, in his strange July, 1975 proposal to the SALT talks, seemed to reveal a perception that a turning point in war and weaponry may have been reached, and that human imagination is incapable of dealing with the ability to totally engineer reality itself. Having tested the weapons, the Soviets must be aware that the ill-provoked oscillation of timeflow affects the minds and thoughts -- and the very lifestreams and even the collective species unconsciousnesses -- of all lifeforms on earth. They must know that these weapons are two-edged swords, and that the backlash from their use can be far more terrible to the user than was the original effect to his victim.
If we can avoid the Apocalypse, the fantastic secret of Nikola Tesla can be employed to cure and elevate man, not kill him. Tesla's discovery can eventually remove every conceivable external human limitation. If we humans ourselves can elevate our consciousness to properly utilize the Tesla electromagnetics, then Nikola Tesla -- who gave us the electrical twentieth century in the first place -- may yet give us a fantastic new future more shining and glorious than all the great scientists and sages have imagined."

source: Associated Papers Some Characteristics of the Phase Conjugate Wave

fig6.gif

TimeFlipper

@dh1 let me congratulate you on you're well presented articulate insights and sharing them with us. Although sadly I think it will go over the top of the heads and be lost on some of the vulgar bourgeois excrescence that frequent this place.
Thats rich coming from the Fake Lord Henry Haw Haw :LOL:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@PaulaJedi Sneering and supercilious comments masquerading as questions, aren't questions. There are too many people on this website eager to run people down or cause a arguments simply for entertainment sake. It's easy to be rude, but being civil takes real strength of character and a sartorial sense. Even if you're convinced that somebody is not what they seem, that doesn't warrant being a vulgar bourgeois excrescence. Especially if you the type of person that can't be asked to put an iron to your strides and thinks a baseball cap is appropriate headwear.

I'm most certain that if anyone was being rude and vulgar, the moderator would take care of it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Who is the qualified, omnipotent authority that decides what is the "proper" question to ask a time traveler? Do you feel that an anonymous author, who refuses to reveal a drop of his credentials, is the authoritative speaker of the time travel sub culture just because he says so? Is he the only person that can decide which questions are appropriate and which are not? Is this a game like Jeopardy where we list a thousand questions and hope that the anonymous authors approve of just one? And to what avail? What is the purpose of pleasing said author who is too afraid to reveal his identity because he knows he will be ridiculed? Should we even trust someone whose main motive is to make a sale?

I feel that ANY question is valid. Each of us has a burning question in our mind. We have blanks about the topic that we'd like to have filled in. There is no ONE magic question that one "winner" is supposed to ask a supposed time traveler.

ALL QUESTIONS ARE VALID in my opinion. ALL.

And the biggest question of them all:

Why haven't any of these supposed time travelers answered a single question directly?
Time travelers are the qualified ones to determine what questions are the ones to be asked. The universe doesn't spill it's secrets to the immoral masses. Knowing some details shows you're pre-qualified by higher intelligence. Time is consciousness.

If you ask a doctor about medicine, is he qualified? Is he going to answer you how to poison someone and get away with it? How about how to synthesize powerful sedatives and memory loss agents? Doctors trust each other. Ask the right questions.

What horrible crime did the Atlanteans commit against themselves and reality? Gotta wonder. Shall we have Atlantis 2.0?

Ok, then, why can someone NOT qualified determine if your question is worthy enough or not?

A question comes from the curiosity of our own mind. I personally feel life isn't a game of Jeopardy where only a select few are allowed to ask questions. We all have questions about every aspect of life -- some are simple, some are more complicated. And people come from all walks of life and educational levels. A 5 year old's question about time travel is just as valid as a middle aged man's question even if the reader's think it is too simplistic. I just personally feel that judging the questions that people ask others is...well, for lack of a better word.... silly.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The universe seems to protect the secret from people who never learn it for a reason. Have to be of the utmost integrity of character and thought to navigate the maze of information out there. Seems like the labyrinth is there on purpose to filter out those who can't remain intellectually honest.

When I got comfortable with what I believed about time travel, I would find the flood of insights and information from the universe through synchroncities would stop. I had to gut check myself and then see if I had an interfering confidences or biases that was blocking it.

This is the last time I'm gonna say it...time travel technology is 100% public already. It's already there in the scientific literature. How to build, operate and it's theoretical basis of operation, EVERYTHING.

To review,
Time travel is:

free energy
antigravity
cure for all diseases
cure for all aging
death rays
teleportation
materialization
demateralization
activation of psychic abilities
immortality
water cars
free energy rockets
100mpg carburetors
two way real time EVP communication
materialization of ghosts, angels and demons to physical form

Follow the trail of breadcrumbs the universe leaves you. Helps if you're not working, living in seclusion. Use your unemployed time wisely. Not a coincidence half the country isn't working at this moment in history.

Understand time and you understand everything.

512107b1292671d65f4c0d4ba6bc6df5.jpg

I took the road less traveled by and it didn't make a difference.

Lord Henry

I'm most certain that if anyone was being rude and vulgar, the moderator would take care of it.

Unfortunately this site's referees do not have a benchmark to compare behaviour against. When you consider the moral and sartorial decline of society in general it's not surprising. The referees on this site need to look two more refined times from the past as guidance. This electronic frontier seen by the less informed as a communication revolution. Is nothing more then the equivalent of the old wild west frontier saloon with its villainous and colourful patrions. But it only takes courtesy to remedy this.

Last edited:

dh1

The universe seems to protect the secret from people who never learn it for a reason. Have to be of the utmost integrity of character and thought to navigate the maze of information out there. Seems like the labyrinth is there on purpose to filter out those who can't remain intellectually honest.

When I got comfortable with what I believed about time travel, I would find the flood of insights and information from the universe through synchroncities would stop. I had to gut check myself and then see if I had an interfering confidences or biases that was blocking it.

This is the last time I'm gonna say it...time travel technology is 100% public already. It's already there in the scientific literature. How to build, operate and it's theoretical basis of operation, EVERYTHING.

To review,
Time travel is:

free energy
antigravity
cure for all diseases
cure for all aging
death rays
teleportation
materialization
demateralization
activation of psychic abilities
immortality
water cars
free energy rockets
100mpg carburetors
two way real time EVP communication
materialization of ghosts, angels and demons to physical form

Follow the trail of breadcrumbs the universe leaves you. Helps if you're not working, living in seclusion. Use your unemployed time wisely. Not a coincidence half the country isn't working at this moment in history.

Understand time and you understand everything.

512107b1292671d65f4c0d4ba6bc6df5.jpg

I took the road less traveled by and it didn't make a difference.
not yet.

JustMe

Unfortunately this site's referees do not have a benchmark to compare behaviour against. When you consider the moral and sartorial decline of society in general it's not surprising. The referees on this site need to look two more refined times from the past as guidance. This electronic frontier seen by the less informed as a communication revolution. Is nothing more then the equivalent of the old wild west frontier saloon with its villainous and colourful patrions. It doesn't take much to be courteous.
It's a bit rich for you to join this conversation considering you are one of the fake time travellers that is being questioned. Why should the person being questioned decide who can ask them things and what should be allowed? That would be ridiculous. You should be preparing the Chronos Pringopede for your "journey".

Status
Not open for further replies.