Who Decides Which Questions to Ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Henry

There is only one very gullible person on here who supplies the fuel for the prime Faker to keep up his spoofing, and i dont need to name names do i? @JustMe :LOL:
My DADARS insider who's been helping me, is 99% sure you're the chap at the society that looks like he's auditioning for The Hunchback of Notre Dame. That's got a sideline in black mass, devil worship, hobgoblin invoking and sinister chanting. This explains you're bizarre sneering comments.

JustMe

There is only one very gullible person on here who supplies the fuel for the prime Faker to keep up his spoofing, and i dont need to name names do i? @JustMe :LOL:
My DADARS insider who's been helping me, is 99% sure you're the chap at the society that looks like he's auditioning for The Hunchback of Notre Dame. That's got a sideline in black mass, devil worship, hobgoblin invoking and sinister chanting.
What a stupid post. Even if you were genuine, which you aren't, this is a ridiculous comment which is just an attack on another member of the forum. This from the guy telling people to be civil... practice what you preach...

Btw hobgoblin invoking?! Lol

TimeFlipper

My DADARS insider who's been helping me, is 99% sure you're the chap at the society that looks like he's auditioning for The Hunchback of Notre Dame. That's got a sideline in black mass, devil worship, hobgoblin invoking and sinister chanting. This explains you're bizarre sneering comments.
OMG!! :ROFLMAO: Thats the most funniest posting you have come up with, even better than Mad Malcolm the Clown..Your delusional states are something money cant buy!!:LOL:....I will genuinely miss you when you go, try and pop in sometime because most of us know that your the best spoofer we have ever had on here!...When will your "Motion Picture be posted? (y)

Lord Henry

What a stupid post. Even if you were genuine, which you aren't, this is a ridiculous comment which is just an attack on another member of the forum. This from the guy telling people to be civil... practice what you preach...
The information is from a trusted source. If the buffoon has a love for nights of the Dark Soul. Then I have a moral obligation to warn people.
Btw hobgoblin invoking?! Lol
Something not to be trivialise, with laughter. Hobgoblin invoking is a grave business and beyond the pale and well below the salt.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Let's keep the discussion civil, please?

If you're legit, you don't need to attack others to prove your point. The amount of time you spend on here, as well as the comments you share, make it pretty obvious that you're a fraud. I mean... think about it.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame? Really? What kind of time traveler would spend his time and energy posting that?

Status
Not open for further replies.