Who has used the HDR with success?

Charmander

So I've been really interested about the HDR. I'm a bit afraid to use it, probably because I don't understand it lol. I don't want to time travel and get stuck in another worldline somewhere in the past or future. How safe is it really?

HDRKID

I have use an HDR in astral time travel.

Well, there is a WAR coming.

20151030_usnavywarship_southchinasea_reuters.jpg

TimeFlipper

That American destroyer ship is no way as good as the UK`s latest stealth ship...For example, you wouldnt even be able to take a photograph of it ;):D

steven chiverton

So I've been really interested about the HDR. I'm a bit afraid to use it, probably because I don't understand it lol. I don't want to time travel and get stuck in another worldline somewhere in the past or future. How safe is it really?
theres very little mention of it but it was said that the hdr has a built in return feature to help you return , that's all no more about it has been said so its not being dicussed and I cannot find out anymore about this and how it works

steven chiverton

ive never fully tested my hdr but dont forget to include in the programing how long you want to stay for so the automatic return function will return you to where you left from