Who is the real God ?

Lord-Reika

The universe works in mysterious ways, I have seen it first hand everything happens the way it does for a reason for good or bane. but once one understand it working around you, then and only then do you realize that there is a much bigger painting drawn and you are only a speck on the background.

*Sings* I am onnnnly a crack in this castle of glass......

:) I agree with you, but we are not insignificant specks. We are all part of the multiverse aka God. :)

i agree its been a while since i posed on this site we are all one in the same as the same entity that is god but we are only aspects of a projection of gods emotions... if u understand what i'm saying

HDRKID

People believe in God due to miracles they have seen. Here is prediction given in 1968 by a 90 year old lady and I made it available to you. Revelations are often given to Christians so they can prepare. Bad times are near. Dark clouds are coming. OK so my prediction is a HARD rain.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Regarding the video - I already experience real life discrimination for being Christian. I have a very small angel in my yard that is a replica of the one on my brother's grave and neighbors have made comments and won't befriend me and such. So, the anti-Christian movement is a very real thing and it is happening right now as we speak.

TnWatchdog

Regarding the video - I already experience real life discrimination for being Christian. I have a very small angel in my yard that is a replica of the one on my brother's grave and neighbors have made comments and won't befriend me and such. So, the anti-Christian movement is a very real thing and it is happening right now as we speak.
I can't stand (most) neighbors as they are a pain in the behind. No wonder there are wars in the world cause they have that 'good ole' neighbor mentality. I have lived where I am at for over 10 years and I don't even know who lives on either side of me...I think I'll keep it that way.

Khaos

where the wild things are
People believe in God due to miracles they have seen. Here is prediction given in 1968 by a 90 year old lady and I made it available to you. Revelations are often given to Christians so they can prepare. Bad times are near. Dark clouds are coming. OK so my prediction is a HARD rain.

That's a dude. Not a lady. Also they didn't have webcams in 1968.