Debunking Who Perpetrated the John Titor Hoax?

JTFriend

Apocalypse

Everyone can know what is true. The Holy Spirit is not something that is "ownable". You have to feel within yourself whether something is true or not.
The holy spirit is not something that exists - in or out of any reality. Truth and religion are foreign concepts to each other. And those truth "feelings" are entirely readable [and discernable] to anyone trained in seeing the signs [like myself].

titorite

OOOOohhh I'd say it exists in strength proportionate to the amount of the collective faith of culmination of all the believers.

Faith in action is part of the spiritual truth... something true from varying faith to faith.

Apocalypse

^Okay ... I retract *a little* of my previous statement ... the "feelings" aren't "ENTIRELY" readable - just that most rational people have readable signs of these truth "feelings". The correct word I should have used instead of "entirely" is "quite". Back to topic ...

Faith in action is ALL of a spiritual truth. Without faith, there is no spirituality complex. Without spirituality, there is no faith complex. Thankfully, I hold neither faith nor spirituality - only an inherent interest in ALL non-religionist things paranormal.

Anonynez

What is this about again? It says debunking. Sooooooooooooooo, WHO perpetuated the John Titor Hoax??!!? People always do this. They claim to debunk, yet offer no affirmation. If its a hoax, then give me a name and some definitive proof. NO ONE can do this. So, a hoax is IMPROVABLE in this case. There is NOT ONE PIECE of 100% evidence that says it IS or IS NOT a hoax. Everyone please put your biases and philosophies aside and prove the hoax. :) .....ya cant ;)

titorite

What is this about again? It says debunking. Sooooooooooooooo, WHO perpetuated the John Titor Hoax??!!? People always do this. They claim to debunk, yet offer no affirmation. If its a hoax, then give me a name and some definitive proof. NO ONE can do this. So, a hoax is IMPROVABLE in this case. There is NOT ONE PIECE of 100% evidence that says it IS or IS NOT a hoax. Everyone please put your biases and philosophies aside and prove the hoax. :) .....ya cant ;)

Have you heard the latest from the ramiziues hoaxhunter loser? Says he has new stuff proving it was all a hoax...

sigh....

I feel you in every way anonyez.. many make claims but few bring anything of substance to the table.