Debunking Who Perpetrated the John Titor Hoax?

Sean

Thank you, Peregrini, the quoting formula is effecaciously helpful.

You left out the TV programs I was actually talking about. The SitCom or situation comedy like Friends, Monk, Tyler Perry's house of Payne, etc. The Dramas like NCIS, CSI (everywhere), etc. Even the Cartoons, Family Guy, American Dad, South Park, etc. All these have many minds working together to give a character a personality.

Although the shows that I have presented are not the ones that you have currently listed, they follow the same idea and can be answered as such.

Yes, it was 6 months ago.
Since the effort to debunk John Titor has given up due to the lack of evidence to disprove John Titor, then this means that John Titor cannot be debunked by someone who was not a crucial personell in the debunking effort. I suggest that you gtive up this debate.

I have no idea where this is coming from.
I apologise, I should have clarified on the subject. White people, assumably from the Southern States, claimed that John Titor was in fact Leabirth Johnson, who was a african american rapist. This was disproved when Leabirth Johnson was discovererd to be in mentally unstable conditions since he was a child, which was before the year 2000. The debunking effort going into such lengths as ridiculling an African American Citizen of the United States who cannot fend for himself is a cynical irony realting to the truths of John Titor's experienced future. As I have said, and will repeat, simply despicable. I want to add that because you have not answered all of my prompts, you have lost on the multiple aspects of the prospective viewpoint that I have pointed out in my previous viewponit. Unless I have accumulated more critique mistakes than you have, this debate will result in a stalemate due to techinicality.

We definitely will continue this thread, although a determination of an absolute winner is not likely to occur.

Peregrini

Since the effort to debunk John Titor has given up due to the lack of evidence to disprove John Titor, then this means that John Titor cannot be debunked by someone who was not a crucial personell in the debunking effort. I suggest that you gtive up this debate.

What can I say Sean. You have bested me with your incredible debating skills and unparalleled wit.
I stood toe-to-toe with the best here; Samstwitch, Titorite, and Ren, but I fall before the unrelenting onslaught of your poignant aphorisms and their verisimilitude.:confused:

I want to add that because you have not answered all of my prompts, you have lost on the multiple aspects of the prospective viewpoint that I have pointed out in my previous viewponit.
You're right. I have lost.
We definitely will continue this thread, although a determination of an absolute winner is not likely to occur.

I declare you the winner!:(

Sean

Thank you Peregrinini, the statements that you have presented in you last thread was most flattering. I must say that you are a very good sport in the arena of debating. I most sincerely hope that there will transpire in the fortuitous future a chance for us to go up against each other head-in-head, but for now, farewell.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well shit that sucks I read all that drivel hopeing to find a clue as to who the dirty rotten low down scumb bag that wrote the titor hoax realy was only to see a guess of 2-3 collage kids jacking around in the dorm.
since there has been no real product market campain done I will presume the motive was not money.
I don't believe for a nano second that any collage kid could keep a secret like that for 10 days let alone 10 years. so for 3 to do it is just plain poppycock and bolderdash.
my best guess is some motion picture screan writing wanna be living in his mothers basement and munching on cheetos.

Titor was a real time traveler, the evidence exists and has already been documented. The idea that the Titor story could not be proven nor disproven is no longer the case. It was true in the years immediately following that particular episode in 2000, but actual evidence has come to light (evidence that did not exist yet) that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Titor was exactly what he said he was.

Ren

I was threatened by someone at Ft. Meyers and reported him. Just a few days later I was given the results of this investigation. This is confirmed. If it wasn't true then the hoaxers could sue. Some of this information I can't divulge because of ongoing activity. All I can say is, there is nothing wrong with perpetrating a hoax on the Internet, but it is quite another thing to defraud people out of money. The real reason that these sites aren't taking new forum members or aren't being updated is because of fear of prosecution.

Larry Haber lawyer probably ensuring people of this hoax group "The John Ttior Foundation" stay within legal boundaries which some haven't.

John "Rick" Haber brother of Larry

Larry's son

Raul Burriel timetravelinstitute.com owner,

Mel Reckling caught joking about buying a Porsche from pretending to be Titor (lives close to Pam),

Karl Simanonok owner of johntitor.strategicbrains.com,

Denny Unger made the "Dimensional Traveler" video clip.

Oliver Williams johntitor.com owner

All have allegedly assisted this hoax and have made money from this hoax.

Peregrini

Titor was a real time traveler, the evidence exists and has already been documented. The idea that the Titor story could not be proven nor disproven is no longer the case. It was true in the years immediately following that particular episode in 2000, but actual evidence has come to light (evidence that did not exist yet) that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Titor was exactly what he said he was.
Temporal Recon;
You claim to have this evidence yet I don't see it. You talk about it but you don't show it. Shall we just take your word that it exists and proves JT was real or would you care to post it or links to it so I and others can look it over and decide for our selves? Or, are you just peddling BS?
My previous offer still stands:

Confirmed Hoax - This is hard to belive this was written in 2005 | Page 2 | Paranormalis