Schematic Who wants to build a chronovisor?

Lumbergooz

I only have this one. If you have another one or better one please post them in the:
Alleged Time Camera?
looking at this upload, I do not think a company dares to sell these unless they really work..clearly this was designed b4 the digital fotografy...now fotosensitive paper/film are becoming more rare...I will try to find a way to replace the camera shown with a digital camera...

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Perhaps I should have posted this earlier. Anyone wanting to build a chronovisor, needs to have an exceptionally good electronics background. The device, if you were to build, you would basically start out with a functional 1950s black-and-white television with all the tubes in it. Because that is how the device was originally conceived and worked. If you’re not familiar with vacuum tube technology probably should not consider this project. I would also suspect if you tried to use modern televisions it would not work, because modern television is based upon digital signals and not analog. Digital signals are both transmitted through the airwaves and also digital technology is used within the modern television circuitry. The chronovisor is based upon 100% analog technology.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited:

Lumbergooz

@Opmmur : thanks for the info, this is something I shall keep on top of my head..my humble self been doing DIY electronics for 30yrs...it is hard to find a functional tube B/W TV, hopefully, some kind grandma in the neighborhood is willing give up one, or sell it...I ask your opinion if a Germanium transistor TV from 60s/70s is worth to try, or will it be a waste of time?
The other question is: these designs are based on a film camera, where Im trying to fit a digital one instead...so where does the TV get interfaced? if you throw some tips?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I've been in electronics since the late 50s early 60s, in 1965, I had a television dealership or televisions when TV was becoming of age. I also did repair work, in other words sales and service. You need to stop thinking digital and germanium transistors and diodes. It's just going to confuse you and send you down the wrong research path.

You asked for a big tip or a suggestion. All events that have happened in the past are extremely subtle, almost nonexistent vibrations. Vibrations are always analog in nature and not digital. You will need to perfect an analog version first, before you can try to convert analog into digital signals.

TimeFlipper

Excellent advice Prof (y)
Lets not forget about the original TV aerials that were about in the 1950s and early 1960s :D
In the UK we had the large X and H shape antenna for receiving the BBC transmissions sat on top of the house roofs, and there are still a few of them around (disconnected) which is always lovely for me to see...The ITV aerials were very similar to the Radio Ham Yagi aerials and both BBC and ITV aerials were set usually in the vertical polarisation :)
aerials - a selection of old band 1 and 3 types.jpg

Lumbergooz

@TF: a common circuit on google is a group of diodes connected to a similar antenna from one side, and a copper rod earthling in the garden on the other side.., one may get a continuous source of power.

TimeFlipper

@TF: a common circuit on google is a group of diodes connected to a similar antenna from one side, and a copper rod earthling in the garden on the other side.., one may get a continuous source of power.
Yes i have seen those circuits around, and they are generally the Germanium IN34 diodes that are used, but the power output might only be sufficient to charge up a small cell fone if your very lucky lol :D

If you look at some of those adverts for what are called "Quantum Crystal Radios" (sic), you will see they also have an IN34 Diode in them and they charge upto $90 for them!!...Here is a small tip, if you want to sell anything associated with Radionics or Time-Travel, put Quantum in front of the name and charge an extra $100 for them lol :LOL: