Who Would Play You in a Movie?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
This one's just for fun, I know you've all thought about it...

Let's say your life is interesting enough that Steven Spielberg (or whomever) decides to make it into a movie... You get to choose the actor/actress who plays your part. Dead celebrities included...Who do you pick? Then tell us why, for their looks or acting abilities, etc...

:)

TnWatchdog

"Go ahead, make my day." Clint Eastwood, of course, as he is mysterious and doesn't take any shit from anyone. If he was unavailable, Charles Bronson would be my second choice...for the same reasons. lol

JasperMoon

I'll have to think about this one. I want to be a super hero myself, so maybe Scarlet Johannson. She kicks butt as the Black Widow.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, can I play myself? I guess not.

My life isn't worthy of a movie anyway. It'd end up as some sort of slacker movie full of fart jokes and absurd discussions, like Clerks for instance. I'll say Jeff Anderson then.

Resonate

This one's just for fun, I know you've all thought about it...

Let's say your life is interesting enough that Steven Spielberg (or whomever) decides to make it into a movie... You get to choose the actor/actress who plays your part. Dead celebrities included...Who do you pick? Then tell us why, for their looks or acting abilities, etc...

:)
I would be portrayed by Larry's other brother Darryl. Why? Because Larry's other brother Darryl already portrayed me in the documentary.