Who wrote the Bible. The True !!!!

Justinian

Unless you've seen the movie, "The Man from Earth", by Jerome Bixby. Then Jesus was really an immortal disciple of Buddha.

darwi

I could only wonder if perhaps I had written some parts of the Bible in a previous lifetime. Supposedly I was a Roman soldier, who admired Jesus. But I never would write or misinterpret anything like eternal damnation, a dangerous delusion.

darwi

Perhaps some of us had a hand in writing what's in the Bible today in previous lifetimes. And we had a good time confusing ourselves, in a convoluted sort of way.

Carl Miller

The Bible is a confusing mass of data a biblical knowledge (lol what a redundancy!) that had been transcribed (from ear to word:eek:bviously) since the dawn of civilization (i love this 'dawn'). 'Had been' cause it ceased to accept more imputs as the dominant Catholic Church ascended to power. With the rise of Kardecist spiritism in Brazil religious sincretism taught how to adapt and reconcile the old Godspell now with airs of brand new associating Jesus acts and explaining away his acts under the scope of reincarnation and Carma law. So Kardec gave us the 'Godspell according to Spiritism'.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

The Bible is basically a compilation of knowledges religious traditions mainly transcribed from oral sources. We know that Moses was Egyptian and we can clearly notice the influence of egyptian culture and tradition right at the core of the Old Testament. Compare the negative prayer from the Egyptian Book of the Dead and the Ten Commandments.They match in details. Draw a parallel between the Christian-Judeo vision of the Paradise and The Blissful fields of Reeds from the Egyptians.Compare the selling of indulgences perpetrated by the Middle Aged Church making it certain the conquer of paradise by the acquisition of handy powerful magic prayers and the so many magic weird egyptian little statues and so on. If you start a study into the richness of brazilian religious sincretism you will notice that the very old New Testament has been revised to adapt the Kardec compilation a mix of philosophy and religion called Spiritism spreading eastern concepts of Karma and Reincarnation. The New Testament has been reexplained away revised to match spiritism believe whist the acts of Jesus were redirected to its aim. The Bible its various interpretations throught time shows us the obvious wish of the dominant elit to control the populace into its needs. Nothing more than manipulation explicit or tacit a way to extract energy money from the naive ignorant crowd.

Last edited:

C_jami

Then I am thankful I come from a Orthodox family .. Old school but with some good extra teachings like .. Philokalia :)