Why aliens do not rescue us

Xerross

Could they help us to Time travel?
I don't think so. Time travel is just a way for people to change something they want for their interest.

If you know how to ask, and if your the right person, you might be able to find an alien willing to teach you that. I summon alien entities energetically to teach me how to do stuff. I haven't asked them how to time travel, but it's on my to do list.

emanuela

Miiscellaneous what else should need time travel? Not only to help me, buy others too.
Xerross how can I find a good alien? How can I contact him? What are the requirements to be the right person?

TimeFlipper

Miiscellaneous what else should need time travel? Not only to help me, buy others too.
Xerross how can I find a good alien? How can I contact him? What are the requirements to be the right person?
You can contact our wonderful friendly aliens here on Paranormalis (y) They are better known as Admin and Num7 speaks for all of them..We have a nice Moderator @Classicalfan626 who is being trained by them and a lovely advisor @Opmmur who is always available to give advice :cool:..What more can you ask for pesky @emanuela?? lol :meow: :D

Xerross

Well there's two ways you could find one that you could trust. First wouldbe to call an entity that you believe to be trustworthy like an angel or spirit guide or something and have them bring one to you. Or you could find out who you actually are spiritually and you might already have some aliens connected to that higher aspect of you which is how it is with me, that's what I meant by being the right person. Different people have different functions in how they are supposed to interact with reality so not everyone will have the same things associated with them spiritually.

TimeFlipper

@Xerross
Damn it, i have detectors for finding vortexes...over the horizon radar speed traps...deeply hidden water and electricity...human auras...toe nail clippings...Bats...and now you have made me come up with one for spirits :eek: ::LOL:: :LOL:..

emanuela

You can contact our wonderful friendly aliens here on Paranormalis (y) They are better known as Admin and Num7 speaks for all of them..We have a nice Moderator @Classicalfan626 who is being trained by them and a lovely advisor @Opmmur who is always available to give advice :cool:..What more can you ask for pesky @emanuela?? lol :meow: :D

Time Flipper you're nice! But, unfortunately, I've already contacted them to ask help with time travel, but they aren't able to do it :( maybe I can ask you! Pesky pesky peskyyyy

emanuela

Well there's two ways you could find one that you could trust. First wouldbe to call an entity that you believe to be trustworthy like an angel or spirit guide or something and have them bring one to you. Or you could find out who you actually are spiritually and you might already have some aliens connected to that higher aspect of you which is how it is with me, that's what I meant by being the right person. Different people have different functions in how they are supposed to interact with reality so not everyone will have the same things associated with them spiritually.

ok, I get it. Can I contact the entity I trust by astral projection?

Xerross

T

ok, I get it. Can I contact the entity I trust by astral projection?

That's one way to do it