Why aliens would come down instantly & save all!

Sam Slagg

Wait a minute. You say that you are one particle. You then say that you are many particles which are actually just one super particle that you are which sees. You go on to say something about a sink, twins, brains and space and you think that we are the stupid ones? How am I stupid because you are confused?

Sam Slagg

Let's get this straight once and for all. What do you want us to argue? Don't give me a bunch of crap about particles, just answer the question.

ADVANCESSSS

Darwi said "Not if you look down the time stream and see a spiral wave extending from that particle. That is my point. Our limited perceptions don't perceive beyond that point."

I said if you could keep zooming in and see spiral things & other things of course anywhere like guy said above then it'd be infinite and in each atom of my sink you could find infinite! identical looking person or toilet or planet or trash yard, and that your brain wouldn't be a brain since YOUR perceptions are screwed and there isss no brain then arranged at all!!!! So since I do exist and sense as we all know very well, means there is a bottom limit of dot types of particles, and possibly bigger sized grown particles too such as fields.

-------------------

No standing waves exist, only types of particles exist in space! Whatever shape they are, most likely not strings, just dots, and so different types of particles only exist, in space.

My end discovery that must be learned before we change the earth for now on and then finish immortality finally which will be easy with the world helping try experiments is that I am 1 grown single particle. Like a field around a magnet is too.

The brain is just a few types of particles, proton here, ok now a electron, ok now a high speeding electron, ok here's a neutron, and another one, ok here's a a electron, ok here's a proton.........or at least it is ok here's a calcium atom, ok here's a hydrogen atom next to it, ok now here's a carbon atom, ok here's a oxygen atom, and you can't say cell, or signal, because I'm going to just go through this again ok here's a proton, ok here's a neutron, here's a electron, ok here's a line of 23,000 electrons. This is not a consciousness anywhherrreee, ya need to identify a particle, only they exist. That's why I stamp on your for head your only braceleted answer already because I know what it must be. It must be that, when, 66M protons & 78M neutrons & 600M electrons or "atom particles if they are different ie rrr particles" so when you have this many, and each one is together, and each one is in the right place, and is the right type, then this is a new particle to identify. This is your only answer over the problem that how do you identify you, being something higher than a proton, if that's all there is.
So please accept soon....And then I will fight exavtly why the above statement under the line is true and why I am only 1 grown single particle.

Last edited:
Space.
Put 1,000 types of particles together.
You mmuusstt say I am 1 of the particles OR that I am all 1,000 meaning they are 1 particle actually.
Pick.

And watch you can't do that.
You'rll even say nothing exists in space.
How about you be 500 particles, and I'll be the other 500, and we'll check out girls together?

Oh wait, there wouldn't be any because there are only 1000 particles in space.

Oh well, we'll just check out our female opposites through voyeuristic time windows. [emoji7]

ADVANCESSSS

Space.
Put 1,000 types of particles together.
You mmuusstt say I am 1 of the particles OR that I am all 1,000 meaning they are 1 particle actually.
Pick.

And watch you can't do that.
You'rll even say nothing exists in space.
How about you be 500 particles, and I'll be the other 500, and we'll check out girls together?

Oh wait, there wouldn't be any because there are only 1000 particles in space.

Oh well, we'll just check out our female opposites through voyeuristic time windows. [emoji7]

Wow you didn't pick, goes to show something...

ADVANCESSSS

What you said was stupid. There is only types of particles in space.

And you must answer the question, that's all there is in space.

What I said is right, your being ignorant and if you say your not going to listen then your just die and make others die, yuor being a ignorant dislearning unfollowing creature ruining all and all correct answers and your wrong everywhere..none of yous can disprove nor anything, like dumb robots....yous are sick...thats what it looks like....

That's why you think the governmnt is hiding alien proof truth, and that time exists of old things and future places. But I proved my correct answers that there is no trillions of frozen overlayers they would all have to be, nope no time exists, and no aliens exist. I ahve the answers.

Last edited:

ADVANCESSSS

Darwi said "Not if you look down the time stream and see a spiral wave extending from that particle. That is my point. Our limited perceptions don't perceive beyond that point."

I said if you could keep zooming in and see spiral things & other things of course anywhere like guy said above then it'd be infinite and in each atom of my sink you could find infinite! identical looking person or toilet or planet or trash yard, and that your brain wouldn't be a brain since YOUR perceptions are screwed and there isss no brain then arranged at all!!!! So since I do exist and sense as we all know very well, means there is a bottom limit of dot types of particles, and possibly bigger sized grown particles too such as fields.

-------------------

No standing waves exist, only types of particles exist in space! Whatever shape they are, most likely not strings, just dots, and so different types of particles only exist, in space.

My end discovery that must be learned before we change the earth for now on and then finish immortality finally which will be easy with the world helping try experiments is that I am 1 grown single particle. Like a field around a magnet is too.

The brain is just a few types of particles, proton here, ok now a electron, ok now a high speeding electron, ok here's a neutron, and another one, ok here's a a electron, ok here's a proton.........or at least it is ok here's a calcium atom, ok here's a hydrogen atom next to it, ok now here's a carbon atom, ok here's a oxygen atom, and you can't say cell, or signal, because I'm going to just go through this again ok here's a proton, ok here's a neutron, here's a electron, ok here's a line of 23,000 electrons. This is not a consciousness anywhherrreee, ya need to identify a particle, only they exist. That's why I stamp on your for head your only braceleted answer already because I know what it must be. It must be that, when, 66M protons & 78M neutrons & 600M electrons or "atom particles if they are different ie rrr particles" so when you have this many, and each one is together, and each one is in the right place, and is the right type, then this is a new particle to identify. This is your only answer over the problem that how do you identify you, being something higher than a proton, if that's all there is.
So please accept soon....And then I will fight exavtly why the above statement 2cd-under the line is true and why I am only 1 grown single particle. One reason is the girls conjoined brain should be 1 con. particle but 2 separate people con.s exist so I'm right.

Even if space is a particle/s it has nothing to do with the main particles that we move around and rrr, infact space particle/s just holds the real ones then, if not just space. So yes just types of particle "dots" exist I am am either 1 particle the brain is as explained in ddiss post, and though actually am a single grown particle a field as explained why.

Last edited: