Why did Titor say 'go north'?

HackimerRob

No, it was what is affectionately termed in NYC as "street meat"
Basically chicken and rice.
But oh so yummy.

Judge Bean

If you were on the East Coast of the U.S., you would go north to Canada or upstate New York to get to safety in his scenario, I suppose. If you were on the West Coast, you could get to safety by going north from the big cities, into northern California or rural Oregon, slightly northeast. But from the urban centers of Seattle and Portland, you could be safe by going east as well as north.

As a general rule, then, you would go north in Titor's scenario to get away from the largest cities. Even from Chicago.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Why did John Titor say "go North", Have we leaned any thing new yet, in the last 10 years?

medicine_wheel.jpg

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
A comment on the original question, why did Titor say to go North? My studies show that it would have to be Wisconsin, Canada, or Northeastern United states, as the lower part of Michigan won't be safe. Florida may possibly be ok. Stay away from coastal cities and fault lines as well.

TimeNot_0

Here is the IRC Chat of Titor. You can find the Go North in that somewhere, and that is the only time he mentioned it.

John Titor Videos

If some people can read correctly that is.

Almost had to put on my new glasses to even read it. What is that print? an eye-test.

TimeTravel_0 : Youve been very polite.
G° : look me up when you get back to 2036 will you?
TimeTravel_0 : I will try.
G° : if i'm still here
TimeTravel_0 : Go north.
TimeTravel_0 : Invest in hydrogen fuel cells
G° : goodnight Yareisa
Yareisa : goodnight G
Yareisa : thanks for staying up so early!
G° : thanks again TT, goodnight
G° : LOL
TimeTravel_0 : good night

Now, nothing seems to really be happening like he said, and still it is just another day and there is the chores to always do.

Those people were from England earlier in the chat.

Small print - phooey!

Last edited:

TimeNot_0

And about anything else, was just a comment on where people live in this Country the USA - more people in the South than the North, except New York, which don't know Picante Sauce, and Redwood forest (where people are stealing trees) in the middle in California.

And New York don't know Picante Sauce, I guess.

And what you may need, is two new political parties.