Why Do Aliens Have to Probe Us?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I mean, aliens are evolved creatures belonging to advanced civilizations that existed for much, much longer than us. Why would they have to use anal probes on us in order to analyse our body and study a human being?

Can't they just scan us using some devices like alien X-rays or any other advanced tech that is beyond the boundaries of our imagination?

Or they're not that evolved actually.

If they really have to use probes, that definitely doesn't make me wanna meet an alien!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Good question. You'd think if they can travel through time and space that they would have developed an easier method of checking us out. I think it's just the grays that do that, though.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
At first I wondered if this was a Parody thread. :)

I guess they can scan us to find what they want but to extract it, like DNA, cells, eggs or whatever then they need the probe.

I think you may find that the probes are more commonly used to implant tech rather than extract from the body.

Poison Pen

I mean, aliens are evolved creatures belonging to advanced civilizations that existed for much, much longer than us. Why would they have to use anal probes on us in order to analyse our body and study a human being?

Can't they just scan us using some devices like alien X-rays or any other advanced tech that is beyond the boundaries of our imagination?

If they really have to use probes, that definitely doesn't make me wanna meet an alien!

How do they know they are probing us? What are they using to detect such probing?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

How do they know they are probing us? What are they using to detect such probing?

I believe we are counting on eye witness accounts from people like Whitley Streiber.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Paul is my favorite alien celebrity.

801268-bigthumbnail.jpg