Debate Why Do Americans Hate Muslims?

IroncladMarshmallow

Americans also hate Christians. Americans hate those who are different. Some Americans hate gays. The problem: HATE.

I experience it almost daily -- angry people. Impolite people. Unhappy people.

These are all SYMPTOMS of a VERY SICK GOVERNMENT.

Intolerance. Judgement. Hate. It's everywhere and I blame Uncle Sam for much of it.
I agree with much of what you said, but I'm not sure about government being responsible for all of it. For sure they've made people mad lately, but there's more to it than that.

I don't automatically hate anyone based on where they're from, what they believe, etc. I do make generalizations of entire groups, though I find exceptions to these all the time. The biggest problem is the huge number of horror stories in the news of how badly some people mistreat each other. Are most people evil? No. But awareness of the bad things that happen causes distrust and isolation. Fear divides us, and this can lead to hatred.

There are certain things the government can't do much about, although their current practice of busing criminal illegal aliens into our cities is abhorrent.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I agree with much of what you said, but I'm not sure about government being responsible for all of it. For sure they've made people mad lately, but there's more to it than that.

I have a bad memory and can't quote it, but Obama did give a nice anti-white speech within the past few years. He wants a racial war.
I experience discrimination many times. I'm European American (i.e. white). I've been shoved, judged, treated differently because of my skin color as well.
Yet, our own government does not preach equality at all. Leaders are supposed to lead, encourage, and strengthen its people with words. Ours does not.

gonzogirl

Its a revolving door. America goes into business YEARS ago with the middle east...and then cant control the middle east. I have a feeling that America stands to gain much if the middle east pot keeps boiling. Its all about money and power and I don't know if it will ever stop. Civilians always foot the bill.

gonzogirl

Americans also hate Christians. Americans hate those who are different. Some Americans hate gays. The problem: HATE.

I experience it almost daily -- angry people. Impolite people. Unhappy people.

These are all SYMPTOMS of a VERY SICK GOVERNMENT.

Intolerance. Judgement. Hate. It's everywhere and I blame Uncle Sam for much of it.
I agree. Except I see a SICK/GREEDY government. And fat sheep going to slaughter everyday. We are poisoned in so many ways it makes me shake my head in utter shame.

IroncladMarshmallow

I have a bad memory and can't quote it, but Obama did give a nice anti-white speech within the past few years. He wants a racial war.
I experience discrimination many times. I'm European American (i.e. white). I've been shoved, judged, treated differently because of my skin color as well.
Yet, our own government does not preach equality at all. Leaders are supposed to lead, encourage, and strengthen its people with words. Ours does not.
I see your point. Obama is openly racist against whites, as evidenced by his race baiting during the Trayvon/Zimmerman trial, despite the fact that no whites were involved. They were really hoping for a race war. Affirmative action is another racist thing done by government. Why should blacks get preferential treatment just because of their skin color? They shouldn't.

It doesn't end there, though. Right this very minute, the DHS is importing thousands or more illegal immigrants into the US and distributing them across the country. These are disease-ridden degenerates with all kinds of third world diseases that were long ago eradicated from the western world. Tuberculosis, polio, meningitis, scabies, lice, etc, have all been observed in these illegals, but the government is threatening journalists and doctors with prison if they talk to the public about it. A lot of the supposed "children" being imported are fully grown MS-13 gang members, some of which have admitted to torturing and killing people. All this is being perpetuated by our government. It's basically a civil war already, only the tanks and bombers haven't been deployed yet (I think).

Obama is ex-KGB. He's a straight up soviet. So are the Clintons. It took them this long to be able to enact their plans for America.

It gets worse, though. Lots of people think illegal aliens only take low wage unskilled jobs, but it's not true. Universities always charge more money for international students, and I'm not aware of any laws limiting the number of foreigners studying here. There is a myth circulated by big business, who thrives on cheap labor, that there is a shortage of STEM grads in the US, justifying mass importation of cheaper third world skilled labor. Not only is there not a shortage, there's a surplus, and I'm one of those Americans who can't find a job in my field because of all the H1-B visa holders. All that money spent on college? Wasted. Worse still, I have student loans and no job, but congress passed a law years back making it nearly impossible to dismiss student loans in bankruptcy. For all but the rich and the lucky few with full ride scholarships, college has become indentured servitude.

I really don't think we the people and the federal government can coexist after this.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Iron, college is useless in Florida unless you specialize (doctor, lawyer, etc). I was turned down time after time for having a college degree and eventually gave up and had kids. I was told I was overqualified, but if I applied for a management position, I was told I was underqualified. So, don't feel bad. I'm all for education, but unless you specialize, the degree won't help you get a job at all. People without degrees, in fact, treat you differently. I've had coworkers find out that I had a degree (which I never talked about) and then basically harass me for it. *shrug*

Rosco..Jones

Why Do Americans Hate Muslims?

I do not "Hate" anyone. I do believe that some Muslims, such as ISIS, are fanatical and misinterpret the Koran in a very bad way. I do not agree with the violence and their treatment of those that do not believe the way they do. Those Muslims are making a bad name for the majority. What is going on in the Muslim world is a problem, but solely being a Muslim is not a valid reason for hating someone. By the way, the Shiites and Sunnis seem to hate each other. Holy wars of some kind are a possibility. Stay tuned...

walt willis

Look at it this way for a minute...

We in this country love our freedom and Muslims would take that away if they were allowed to do so.

If you do not understand that principle, then you are a self deluded fool.

We do not tell them that they must convert or die, and we only restrict the murdering of others under sharia law while living in this country.

We also told the Mormons not to keep a haram either.

As long as people do not harm others they are welcome to live here.

Just the view of another sheepdog.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I have a neighbor who is Muslim. She's a pretty cool gal. I don't hate any Muslims. There's this Muslim guy down at the store who flirts with me when I go in. I find it hot. I don't hate any Muslims. I don't hate anyone. I don't like how some Muslims will take their religion to an extremist point of view and actually kill other people. But then I don't like people who claim they are Christian and spew hatred rather than love. But then I don't like my fellow white men and women dressing up in white clothing and putting on dunce hats with eyeholes and claiming to be all for white power and white supremacy.

IroncladMarshmallow

I have a neighbor who is Muslim. She's a pretty cool gal. I don't hate any Muslims. There's this Muslim guy down at the store who flirts with me when I go in. I find it hot. I don't hate any Muslims. I don't hate anyone. I don't like how some Muslims will take their religion to an extremist point of view and actually kill other people. But then I don't like people who claim they are Christian and spew hatred rather than love. But then I don't like my fellow white men and women dressing up in white clothing and putting on dunce hats with eyeholes and claiming to be all for white power and white supremacy.
You don't like the KKK? That's funny, I figured you were a democrat. Guess I was wrong.