1. Dismiss Notice

Debate Why do many (but not all) Conservatives hate the environment?

Discussion in 'Planet Earth' started by Monica Brannan, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Harte

Harte Senior Member

I'd rather pick corn kernels out of other people's stools than be associated with politics.

It's a much cleaner and more fulfilling occupation.

Harte

Einstein likes this.
  2. Monica Brannan

Monica Brannan Junior Member

Well I wouldn't go far as the poop thing but I often choose not to mess with politics either. If I was famous I would keep my mouth shut politically, there are so many celebrities out there that drone on their useless opinions (often left) like anyone cares. Rihanna, Katy Perry, so many 'talented' singers blithering on instead of doing their real job. Which is make money and be famous.

Harte likes this.

3. TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper Senior Member Premium

Boooo to you Hartey for disliking politics, i love watching on TV our Prime Ministers Question time (PMQ), on Wednesday afternoons live..
    There is much fun in the House Of Commons where the debates are held, especially when Mr Speaker has to politely shout down the discontented politicians when they start jeering and laughing at each other...He starts off my saying, Order..Order..Order, and then makes up a joke to one of the discontented politicians who is jeering and laughing louder than the rest of them :LOL:..I hope you like the video clips of a few of the PMQ time, from the past :D..