Why do you want to contact aliens?

Voyageur

Very interesting view of life and the world we live in.
Carbon into diamonds may be a better choice.
Yes that was what I meant, changing carbon to gold sounds ridiculous :)

Well, everything is just energy, mass is more strongly focused energy, and manipulating object's energy equation, particles interact differently and we would be observing a reality where object has turned to gold. But could it be easier for us to believe that carbon can be turned into diamond? :)

TimeFlipper

Very interesting view of life and the world we live in.
Carbon into diamonds may be a better choice.
Yes that was what I meant, changing carbon to gold sounds ridiculous :)

Well, everything is just energy, mass is more strongly focused energy, and manipulating object's energy equation, particles interact differently and we would be observing a reality where object has turned to gold. But could it be easier for us to believe that carbon can be turned into diamond? :)
You must have been reading up on Alchemy..The Philosophers Stone was said to be a base metal like lead or mercury which can be transformed into gold or silver..modern day science has created synthetic diamonds, using carbon in various processes, so why shouldnt carbon be somehow processed to make gold??..I must put that on my to do list ;):D

Voyageur

The main issue about this is that diamonds would lose their interest, their value. Same as gold and everything else too. Of course if I would turn carbon to gold I would get rich if I would not be that greed and sell my diamonds before everyone know my skills.

But back to the question, what would you want aliens to do for you if you would meet one? For me, if I want to become rich, they ask "what would you do if you would be rich?" And usually after a short conversation I realise that I do not need to have millions to experience things I wish to experience. Maybe that is the reason why I have not shift in a world where I am a millionare? Maybe one day I can be but I would rather start up some nice enterprise and make my millions from it than be some magic guy who makes gold from carbon etc...

walt willis

On a side note:
The use of a diamond would be much better in our computing as it would allow much greater speeds and volume of information storage and transfer.
They are starting to be used that way in the labs around the world as we speak.
Future technology is not being told or shared with the public.

LisaTiffany

I think if anyone has been contacted frequently by ET it would have to be the Native Americans. If you look at all of the places the US Military are not allowed to enter or even fly over then Native American reservations are top of the list. There are many reports of UFO's being chased by the Military only to seek refuge over reservations and they had no choice but to give up the pursuit. There are also lots of stories of different tribes contacting and being contacted by star people who are said to visit Native American lands to this day. I remember one particular story of a young girl staying with her grandparents on a reservation, a craft landed and beings got out, they wandered around outside for over half an hour and had strange torch like devices. She was scared but her grandparents were not worried, they told her that they came from the stars and had being visiting for hundreds of years. I'd well believe that ET has visited all kinds of tribes and people for as long as man has recorded time, I also think there are many types of alien races and the US Government along with authorities worldwide are in on it. Perhaps they even prevented the public from receiving a proper meeting from ET already? The world is unfortunately ruled by the worst kind of people and I'd hate to think of what they could and would do if they ever did get their hands on technology that they wouldn't have to hide from the public. If ET did land tomorrow on the White House lawn and the cat was out of the bag then Governments would never have to hide whatever alien technology they have secured over the many years of cover ups. I would like to meet an alien but I think I'll wait until I leave this physical Earth life system, I've no doubt that ET figures in the spiritual grand plan of things.

Zeirbah

One reason is to steal their UFO or flying saucer and teleport to some other world or just fly around with it. It would be very interesting to meet an alien, although I've been having VERY REALISTIC dreams lately. An example would be the one dream where my school was invaded by men in black or soldiers, then being introduced to some sort of taser-like device with some blue on it by a grey who didn't speak words. I'm not sure what sort of language they would speak, but I do imagine it would sound something like Q*bert.

There's also an actual language in Africa that uses clicking sounds (Xhosa). I never knew there was a language like this, but hey, sign language is similar, just no words spoken.

Last edited:

Voyageur

On a side note:
The use of a diamond would be much better in our computing as it would allow much greater speeds and volume of information storage and transfer.
Are these computers expensive?

TimeFlipper

On a side note:
Are these computers expensive?
Synthetic diamonds have better thermal conductivity and electron mobility than natural diamonds...they are also being used in the manufacture of transistors (semiconductors) and LED`s...dont worry about synthetic diamonds, the natural diamonds will always be, A girls best friend ;):D