Why don't aliens land on white house lawn?

HDRKID

People wonder why aliens do not land on the white house lawn, but here is the reason.

What is the species on earth nearest to us? Neanderthals is the answer. Oh yes, they are another species.

In fact, we are at the boundary to genetic compatitbility and hybrids were often sterile, but not all of em.

What did the Neanderthals do for us?

Scientist tell us... Neanderthals were almost like us. Look at this Neanderthal boy that is so cute you might want to adopt him. These are the same scientists that told us we could not mate with Neanderthals because they were another species. They were saying this just a few years ago. Funny, how I was right and they were wrong.

p037rmtf.jpg

Fact is, the Neantherthals were not nice. They were murderous cannibals who would kill you, cook you and eat you.

http://themandus.org/gallery/

Would you invite this guy to eat supper with you. Fact is, you might become the supper.

neanderthal_with_spear.jpg

That is why the good aliens do not want to meet with us. That is how we appear to em.

I know it is not nice to judge people on appearance. However, they do not see you as a person. They see you as a savage carnivorous ape.

Krish

People wonder why aliens do not land on the white house lawn, but here is the reason.

They see you as a savage carnivorous ape.

YES...that is true...even if they look like us but much more like models of Fashion Design....

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I tend to disagree. I think the good aliens had a lot to do with the creation of humans, so they know all about us and that we are not "savage carnivorous apes". I think the most advanced good races of ETs know everything about us and our entire history here on Earth, hence things like crystal skulls. Sounds a lot like misinformation and very similar to untrue gossip to me. o_0:cautious::eek:

Seriously, dudes, have you ever watched Ancient Aliens? I know great minds can impossibly believe 100% of what the series is speculating, but I do believe it has a lot more truth to it then, say, mainstream history books and what we are taught in schools.

Zeirbah

They see you as a savage carnivorous ape.
Very true it seems, although there are some good people who would want to meet aliens, like me and others on Paranormalis.

Krish

Not really...a lot of aliens are born on this Earth this time...like immigration...you know...and some of you could move to their planet next time...it is just not through Vimanas...perhaps after I design the next one ...you may move there....:D

lamdo263

What is the species on earth nearest to us? Neanderthals is the answer. Oh yes, they are another species.

In fact, we are at the boundary to genetic compatitbility and hybrids were often sterile, but not all of em.

What did the Neanderthals do for us?

Scientist tell us... Neanderthals were almost like us. Look at this Neanderthal boy that is so cute you might want to adopt him. These are the same scientists that told us we could not mate with Neanderthals because they were another species. They were saying this just a few years ago. Funny, how I was right and they were wrong.

p037rmtf.jpg

Fact is, the Neantherthals were not nice. They were murderous cannibals who would kill you, cook you and eat you.

The real Neanderthals | THEM+US: DANNY VENDRAMINI

Would you invite this guy to eat supper with you. Fact is, you might become the supper.

neanderthal_with_spear.jpg

That is why the good aliens do not want to meet with us. That is how we appear to em.

I know it is not nice to judge people on appearance. However, they do not see you as a person. They see you as a savage carnivorous ape.
Way off base and you don't know what your talking about.