Why is Germany Preparing Troops?

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
John Titor was right... WWIII, is beginning... if I were you I would stock pile on food too, just to be safe, now, if you'd excuse me I'm going grocery shopping.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
John Titor was right... WWIII, is beginning... if I were you I would stock pile on food too, just to be safe, now, if you'd excuse me I'm going grocery shopping.

I have a small stash of canned goods in the garage and a lifestraw, but I do need more.[/QUOTE]

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith

I have a small stash of canned goods in the garage and a lifestraw, but I do need more.
The video was posted on the 10th so either it's not happening, or it's happening in like 5 mins. So do be prepared.

TimeFlipper

@PaulaJedi Its protection against ISIS, incase they try to pollute water or upset food supplies...ISIS will be defeated very shortly, its just a bunch of fanatical muslims...Hardly a case of World War 3

Last edited:

paradox404

I am on the side of the fence that believes its for both WW3 and civil war. With the invasion of migrants the terror attacks have sky rocketed.
@PaulaJedi Its protection against ISIS, incase they try to pollute water or upset food supplies...ISIS will be defeated very shortly, its just a bunch of fanatical muslims...Hardly a case of World War 3

I've known for a while that the invasion of migrants and WW3 go hand in hand, I merely got the order wrong.

Islam is being used as a chess piece of the committee of 300, in order to establish their dystopia, and it seems that ISIS itself was created by them. Supposedly Tony Blair, David Cameron and George Bush are all members of the committee of. and some rumours state that both Blair and Bush actually knew there was no threat posed by the middle east at that point and that interfering would destabilise the entire region to the point it is now.

And isn't it interesting that David Cameron resigned pretty much as soon as brexit happened? If he is (Or was) indeed a member, it would be unlikely that they would allow him to stay there. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he would have been assassinated if he stayed. (Died of "Natural" causes).

Anyway, back to Germany. From what I understand, for their plan to succeed, the committee would need a number of things to happen in Europe.
1.) Replace the population (Through Genocide)
- This would be important as the replacement race would have to lack features that only Caucasians have, specifically the desire to search for a better way of doing things. In fact, the German government is distributing guides on how to breed with native Europeans.

2.) Brainwash the populace:
- This is already happening now through various mediums.

3.) Enact force upon those who step out of line.
- Nature always finds a way, they'd need an army to stop it.

Simply knowing that certainly changes one's perspective on things...

Lumbergooz

@Paradox: I agree with alot of wit ur opinon...I hav seen the mid east few times, on the public level, I hav never met a single citizen of any Muslim group(sunnis. shia, ) willing 2 endanger hs life 2 commit terror acts agnst the west..the contrary; average people wish if the can migrate 2 the west, make a better life, free frm politics, & corruption widespread in middle east..when Mulims who migrated 2 the west visit their relatives in middle east, tell stories about how the ethics & general honesty in the non-Muslim world are significantly better than the Muslim world...There is a famous islamic scholar who visited France & found French non-muslim people are more honest & frank than Muslims, he said his famous qoute (I have found Islam manners in a non-muslim country), google it if u wish.
So the islamic & ISIS terrorism is staged. And the purpose is not conspiracy theory...it is pure business..top capitalists in the west found themselves out of business, unable to sell anything except arms & weapons. Everything is now from electronics to cars is being made in China..west cannot compete.
The biggest example is the mass looting of US Taxpayers money through the 911 tragedy in order 2 trigger war on terror, robbing trillions of taxpayers money into endless wars...and guess who cashed that money? the arms manufacturers in US (Mr. Bush friends & buddies, + the saudi's). Trillions spent on Iraq most of it no one knows where it was spent or gives to who..actually it was taken from American taxpayers and gives to private contractors...Bush buddies again. The day will come when Iraqis get a clean government who will sue America for every stone destroyed in their country after proven no links 2 Alkaida & no WMDs. the same goes for other conflict zones.
Wake up America please...911, is a big crime against civilians & culprits must pay the price,...but no chance in hell, that a bunch of nomads , who drink camel pee as a beverage (this is not a joke google it), no chance such retards can pull an operation of that size...