Why is the forum so dead?

Carl Miller

The fact this thread has 50+ replies proves that the forum isn't dead
50 replies by a handful of people, the forum is deader than flared jeans with pockets in the front.

'We' cannot help it drawing some parallels regarding websites type of participants and so on.
There are those big websites and they often have a section for discussions.
As you continue to browse on them now and then you notice there is always a certain pack of participants who tend to post almost on a mode of synchronicity.
The answers become readable in a way we can almost foresee or anticipate what you will find.
When there are contradictions and participations go wild invariably moved by the spirit of fighting.
Always the dualism justification and revenge. When discussions turned to inflammable debates.
There is always a certain content of trolling a naughty behavior which draws a great number of visits to a specific thread.
I often repeat that qualitative factors must surmount quantitative ones.
I may sound assertive at times I notice that and try to correct myself.
I put it down to old age although I am still not too old.
From a gossiping point of view apparently glamorous websites have mediocre level of creatives replies.
If you begin to take part in a website kinda "Skeptics and Limited Company"
You will notice that conversations in the Paranormal are smothered by groups of hyper skeptical.
I get perplexed when I find the same tendency into poking fun discrediting the Paranormal phenomenon. They think they are being brainy and more intelligent than others when they negate peremptorily the phenomena.
My take is that Paranormalis have everything to grow if participants realize the true purpose of Paranormalis which was not designed initially for being a site of skeptics. This must be checked with Num7 .Otherwise we will learn to think outside the box.
Other websites are dying because of that readability I commented earlier.
Avoiding radicalism staying away from too much gullibility.