Why N. Korea Won't Do Jack

Hemoman

Why N. Korea Won't Do Jack

The latest missile was a test missile. They've previously launched several missiles into the sea of japan and into the pacific ocean. Basically they're testing short to medium range ICBM's testing their accuracy and effectiveness. It also serves to rattle their sabres, alerting everyone in the global community that they have the ability to send them to ahem.... certain targets within a particular area of the world.

They don't haev nukes yet but they're working on putting a nuclear warhead on one of their ICBM'S. I doubt it will spark world war 3 by itself. If they attacked the US with one we'd nuke them into utter destructionso they won't do that. THey'll have about 7 or 8 at first, unless they're gigantic bombs they don't pose too much of a threat.

The people they're putting off the most are japan, china and the us. If it attacked any of those three with nukes then korea would be incinerated entirely before they kenw what hit them, as such they will not bomb anyone because it would mean M.A.D - Mutually Assured Destruction for them.

I would be more concerned about WWIII coming from the formation of the EU and how it will affect geopolitics and the rising infamy in the US governments and Russia. Not to mention the vast Chinese army, their economic progress, need for oil, etc. etc.

denbo88

Re: Why N. Korea Won't Do Jack

The biggest problem with Kim Jong 'Mentally' IL is his history of selling weapons technology to other countries, especially Islamic countries. They were instrumental in Pakistan getting the bomb. Weapons are one of the few things that they can sell to raise cash. Nuclear weapons are for keeps and there's no room for tolerating even the remote chance of a renegade.

Here is a website to test the effect of a 1MT and 25 MT nuclear blast. Pick a map of a city near you and see the blast map:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/bomb/sfeature...e/blastmap.html

Well Ravelled

U.S removes aid for N.Korea >>> N.Korea restarts nuclear programme....

I would guess if they were to bomb anywhere it would more than likely be south korea... let's be honest, they dislike the U.S but they f**king hate S.Korea.

denbo88

I agree S. Korea would be on a short list of countries they hate, but Japan is at the top of that list. I had a Korean friend years ago and she educated me about Japan's occupation of "little sister" Korea during WWII. For example, they took hundreds of korean women back to Japan and used them for their officers and government officials pleasure. There is still a lot of animosity toward Japan there. There are also those in China also who have never forgotten the attrocities committed by the Japanese during the occupation of the chinese mainland, rape of Nanking during the '30s and WWII. Japan made a lot of enemies in the region in the past and has to keep their back to the wall.