why no negroes?

brian jj

I always wondered why are there no black aliens. Of all the alien types maybe some that are like spanish. Maybe black people are indigenous to earth only.

Krish

Our past civilization moved to Mizar Star System...Now they are aliens and have about 20% black....and do not forget some went to about five more planets....

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Of course there has to be black aliens. Aliens are most likely partially responsible for the creation of man on Earth. There are most likely alien races of all different colors, faces, etc.

ZeoEmeraude

I don't think that race is important to aliens. Either they want to kill us, enslave us, steal our resources (which BTW are diminishing) or peace us to death.

Krish

UPDATE: Thank you Classicalfan626

I just learned that there are blacks elsewhere in multiple galaxies....That means first, Chinese, Whites, Indians and Blacks belong to many places....we had another group that are no longer here and went to another planet....that had tail...(Hanuman group)...

Sounds like Earth is a breeding ground for many human kinds and sea kinds......in the Universe ...look at our oceans...

Last edited:

Itheblaze

We don't have any grey colored humans down here so maybe the 'Greys' are indigenous to some other planet in another galaxy.

Krish

Greys belong to our next dimension and they can come here at will...we can do that too...with right technology...

HDRKID

Hi Brian:
I always wondered why are there no black aliens. Of all the alien types maybe some that are like spanish. Maybe black people are indigenous to earth only.

A friend of mine lives in oz. Australia that is. He says that all the alien encounters there are with people of european origin. There are none with aboriginals or asians - yes none.

I told him that back when I lived in the city, I kept track of people in my neighborhood who saw BEK - Black Eyed Kids and all were european origin. There were no blacks, latins, or asians. Found that to be an interesting feature of a phenomenon that is increasing.

Most people know what the answer is. However, they are afraid to say so.

Hi Zeo:
I don't think that race is important to aliens. Either they want to kill us, enslave us, steal our resources (which BTW are diminishing) or peace us to death.

Hard to have a race war... if all people are same race.

For aliens, what is important is the cohesion of the group. It is important for all to think the same. Also, to look the same - one language, one religion, one race.

Hi Blaze:
We don't have any grey colored humans down here so maybe the 'Greys' are indigenous to some other planet in another galaxy.

According to Dan Burisch, there are several groups of grays. There are P52 orion grays. Most are time travelers who come from 52,000 years in the future and they are genetically like us. Just like we are more evolved than a Neanderthal, the grays are more advanced than us.

Basically, grays are future people and that is why they can use our genes. Hybrids are part human and part gray.
Alien Hybrids Alien Race, Species, Pictures and Videos|Alien-UFO-Research|

Hi Classic:
Of course there has to be black aliens. Aliens are most likely partially responsible for the creation of man on Earth. There are most likely alien races of all different colors, faces, etc.

That is not what I saw. Pretty much, the aliens look the same. Diversity level is near zero. Aliens explained it to me this way. On earth, there is a different spark plug for every car. There is no universal spark plug you can buy at an auto zone. Also, there is a different camera battery for every camera.

Aliens want a society that is uniform as this is more efficient for their purposes. If humans do not like it, they do not care. Frankly, their ideas make some sense. There are over 200 types of salad dressing in your grocery. Like you only need one.

Hi Krish:
Our past civilization moved to Mizar Star System...Now they are aliens and have about 20% black....and do not forget some went to about five more planets....

Charles Hall talked about a group of aliens known as the norwegians. They look like an average european person... except that they are lighter in color and that is because they come from a planet with a red dwarf sun. I was stunned by many things about the aliens such as the lack of artwork on walls and a diversity of near zero.

Star Trek shows different aliens working together, but that is not what is. Think of a gang. Maybe they are all from puerto rico, or jamaica, or mexico. Most packs consist of one species. How often in nature do you see cats allowed into a pack of wolves?

TAKEN FROM 5 inmate gangs dominate California's prison system
"Taking advantage of tensions already existing between inmates, prison gangs recruit members along racial and ethnic lines," according to a 2003 state Justice Department report on organized crime activity in California. "As the gangs began to grow and acquire more leverage, rivalries began to emerge that led to increased violence in the institutions."

Krish

HDRKID

Hi Krish:

Charles Hall talked about a group of aliens known as the norwegians. They look like an average european person... except that they are lighter in color and that is because they come from a planet with a red dwarf sun. I was stunned by many things about the aliens such as the lack of artwork on walls and a diversity of near zero.

Thank you for the reply...

1. I was a Norwegian long ago in the last 6000 years....and also during the past Civilixzation that went to Mizar Star Systems.

2. But also joined the regular Whites, Chinese, Blacks and Indians....Indian when Lord Krishna was here....It happens.