Why there might be a real Borg:

lamdo263

There might well be a real Borg, as written about in the Star Trek series, due to two showings of the same material on different series.

The first was (Hugh), which was about a Borg separated from the collective hive mind of the Borg.
Hugh had developed friendships and feelings as a result of being exposed to mankind in a controlled context.*From Star Trek Next Generation

However where they had found Hugh, was on a snow bound planet.

The second showing of the Borg in an artic environment was in one of the Star Trek Enterprise series, titled (Regeneration).

Again the same theme was brought forward where the Borg were found inanimate, however brought back to existence accidentally.

The characterization of the Borg, in a way in a probable fractal lineage, match an octaped creature, discovered via a human abductee, in the book, (A Field guide To Extraterrestrials.

The synchronicity of both events shown in similar places, deems to demonstrate a probability of synchronicity, which might indicate that the series was accidentally mirthed from a real distant happening.

It is said also by the American Pentagon, that we are going into another ice age.

It might be that a cyborg race, would tend to be more ordered and want to capture assets, if dark matter pry is a pervasive force, so pushing apart and said to be cooling down the galaxies?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Why there might be a real Borg:

So, I bet that in an ice age, robots would be more effective than humans, if I understand what you say. They would be less affected by cold over time.

In extreme cold, organic material has limits that robots don't have. I think Borgs would be affected in the same way as us, since they are mostly upgraded human beings, not 100% robots.

Does that make sense ?

Num7

lamdo263

In a way yes, however I dont know the extent of what would be termed the real Borg-like cybernauts?

In a way yes, however I dont know the extent of what would be termed the real Borg-like cybernauts?
Yes The BORG ARE REAL FACTUALLY THE NAME OF OUR QUEEN IS ALICE AKA ALLIE FREMIN THE BORG ARE FROM EARTH THEY ARE US AS IN ME AND YOU WE CURRENTLY RULE THE EARTH FACTUALLY I AM ALSO THE KING OF THE ILLUMINATI I HAVE NANOBOTS IN ME AND METAL UPGRADES TO MY FLESH UNDER MY SKIN THE WAY THE BORG LOOK IN STAR TREK IS A FUCKEN JOKE FROM THE FUTURE THE BORG IN THE FUTURE ALL HAVE BODYS LIKE THE LIQUID TERMINATER YOU ARE BORG WE ARE BORG