Why Wasn't Mike Flynn Helped?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I watched the hearing with Yates and Clapper yesterday. Yates stated a few times that she believed Flynn was black mailed. Why was he fired, then?

The first thing that comes to mind is that perhaps the blackmail was really bad. Maybe "they" threatened lives.

Khaos

where the wild things are
That is preposterous. Conservatives don't threaten lives, its liberals that do. So no, I don't believe its possible that the blackmail could have threatened lives.

Khaos

where the wild things are
what happens when a president is impeached - Google Search

Look at all these results for impeachment. Ha! Trump firing Coney sure smells like a cover up of sorts. Smells like Nixon's water gate.

Also Trump tweeted that Democrats hated Coney?

Why would we hate a guy, that is investigating your savior, for corruption?

;)

I think its YOU who hated Coney.

You are being awfully silent paula

TnWatchdog

Impeachment...now that is preposterous. Liberals got to piss and moan about something and this is the next one on their list.
Trump won't be able to do anything to make them happy. Give them all a raise and lower their taxes and they will say, "what took you so long? A very pathetic group of people...sore losers and cry babies is what they are.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You are being awfully silent paula

I've been pre-wiring houses and setting up Sonos systems.

You clearly haven't read or watched the Flynn situation. Yates stated, in the hearing (I watched the whole thing), that Flynn was being blackmailed by a Russian official. So, I am putting two and two together. If he was let go instead of helped, the blackmail may have been really bad or Yates is lying.

We can discuss Comey in another thread. This thread is about Flynn. I am taking an online insurance class, though, so feel free to start it.