Why you can't warn yourself into the past

not_a_DJ

If you ever travel to past, and want to change your disgraceful destiny today by telling yourself the things you must to not do, this cannot be.

I spent the fckin while night thinking about this. Its supposed you "can" do the time travel, so you go to the past.

As you are a timeline in yourself (your body) if you go to the past and interfere to the other guy known as... you, he wont learn or fall in the need of do a travel time in timeline, so that guy wont do the travel, so the guy wont go to the past and tell himself to not do things, so time travel never was did, so nothing happens and you, are continuing living the same.

The origin cannot be yourself.

If the origin wants to travel time to meet itself and interfere, it will cause its own cancellation.

Your past life can be changed, only by another agent different and independent from the origin, in this case, you. I mean, somebody else, who has never been interfered by you, and never will.

Ok you could ask somebody else to warn yourself. Its the same. It wil be, then it will not. Both. First yes, after none.

It becomes an origin, when it begins with the need of doing the time travel. Example: a misfortuned life. So thats the reason to learn and do the travel. But, if disaster never happens, theres no need to do the travel, and it causes everything, resulting in nothing.

At the beginning it would be possible. The logic is as follows:

First, travel is made
life (way of life) is changed
You dont need a time travel
so time travel its not made

Secondly, life is not changed

The second aspect cancells the first one

-Yes, you traveled
-Whatever happens (something better)
-your life is ok, you dont travel | you didnt travel
-Nothing happened. Nobody warned / warns you anything.
-Nothing
A suspicious memory of somebody who traveled??? / Deja vü
Fin

IN WHICH WAY YOUR PAST CAN BE CHANGED?

somebody else who never was interfered by you in anyway, may do the appropiatte warnings in the specified time to you, in the past, obviously. So you cannot request his help in the future, because of the cancellation phenomena.

Im still doubting one thing. What about an influece? Something that affects your timeline, like an object with no message and no warnings, something put and set there(past) inconspicously...

Maybe be the same with the origin matter.
or maybe not... (I still wander)

NOW:
What if... Its asked to you in that timeline to do the travel, in your new future (request help somebody else) or vía teleport techniques, (doesnt matter, we wont focus HOW) and then , once you made the desired changes on your life, you carefully go and do the time travel the same day you did, as the guy (you) coming from the future did?

Yes, I will repeat.

What, if you include, in the warnings to yourself, the guarantee that yourself in that [ new past / new future / dif. timeline ] will do the request to that somebody else who'll do the teleportation for you? Just for validation. Like a checklist. Something like... Yes he / you traveled time on MM/DD/YYYY and yes, warnings and everything, including this second travel time itself was made. Now get the fuck out of here and have a nice life...

If you analyze it carefully, many times, this simple validation could save your work, the travel, ... everything.
So, here we go again.

-You want to change your past
-You travel time
-You ask yourself to travel time, in the future, on that day
-Life is changed
-The day has come, you go to that (somebody else) and ask for the time travel (the requested one in step 3)
-He checks it, he teleports you or the warnings
-Finish

Life continues very happilly

It could?

I burnt my head of exceeded thinking

Sea you all

This thread may dissapear.

Last edited: