Will 2012 Elections be the catalyst of a Civil War in the U.S. that John Titor warned us about?

Samstwitch

Secession petitions filed in 20 states

November 12, 2012 - In the wake of last week's presidential election, thousands of Americans have signed petitions seeking permission for their states to peacefully secede from the United States. The petitions were filed on We the People, a government website.

States with citizens filing include Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. Oddly, folks from Georgia have filed twice. Even stranger, several of the petitions come from states that went for President Barack Obama.

The petitions are short and to the point. For example, a petition from the Volunteer State reads: "Peacefully grant the State of Tennessee to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government." Of all the petitions, Texas has the most signatures so far, with more than 23,000.

Of course, this is mostly a symbolic gesture. The odds of the American government granting any state permission to go its own way are on par with winning the lottery while getting hit by a meteor while seeing Bigfoot while finding gluten-free pizza that tastes like the real thing.

An article from WKRC quotes a University of Louisville political science professor who explained that these petitions aren't uncommon. Similar petitions were filed following the 2004 and 2008 elections. Still, should the petitions garner 25,000 signatures in a month, they will require an official response from the Obama administration.

From the We the People site:

The right to petition your government is guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution. We the People provides a new way to petition the Obama Administration to take action on a range of important issues facing our country. We created We the People because we want to hear from you. If a petition gets enough support, White House staff will review it, ensure it's sent to the appropriate policy experts, and issue an official response.

TnWatchdog

I looked at the "We the People" site (using Startpage Web Search) and looked up my state. I see that an individual can create a petition and the government will look at it with the proper signature totals. I noticed that many signatures from my state were from other states so I guess they e-mail the petition around to get signed by non-residents and residents. I would think the people on the list could be the ones that are rounded up first by the NWO...no fact...just my opinion. I would think the states would have to get the vote of the people to pull this off and you know the Gov won't let this happen. It does show the unrest going around and think of all the people of the world seeing this. Strange one for sure...pre Civil War times we are in.

titorite

I think the system itself is to blame...

Was it the cities that Romney got 0 votes.... I don't like the guy but 0 votes is not possible.... NOR IS HE CONTESTING THIS BS election fraud...

We live in tyranny. It is Paul Ryans fault as a willing tyrant.

Paul ryan is a scum bag politician no different than any other politician. They are all bad.

IF they had to make a choice between your death and losing alot of their own personal money they would prefer that you die than lose their money.

THEY ARE EVIL!

JTFriend

It's all about demographics..... has been for years. This used to be what made America interesting. Now it's a source of irritation. I'm from Texas and can feel for all the Bubbas who don't want to go along with Obama. But I don't like Paul Ryan either, I think he's a hypocrite. The problem has to do with coalitions. To get this country going in a different direction we have to refocus the issues and galvanize people politically. The Republican Hispanics in Texas may be just the people who can do it.

TimeNot_0

This is not from me but from the article. I merely watch what is supposedly going on, maybe.

BBC News - US election: Unhappy Americans ask to secede from US

"The last time states officially seceded, the US Civil War followed."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I suppose it depends on how all of it is handled.
Many people do not (just guessing) have the money to handle this Administration and all they want which to me the rest of the world will not follow for many years yet to come anyway. (of course I do not know, so it is I guess an opinion).

titorite

Exactly... Everyone supporting succession is technically supporting treason by insurrection...

Something must be done.

TimeNot_0

Now, according to this guy on CoasttoCoastAM.com radio show right now (which I do not know but claims he does) it is now 533,000 people in 40 States signing this government website and petitioning with this talk of secession which also took place back in 1860 and for some years before.....................but then that was a different issue. The issue now is the Debt, the Loss of Rights, and Freedom of Religion and whatever else. It is the government that claims it will address this issue, but they also claimed that on another issue (forget what that was) and kind of shoved it under the table whatever that was. Hard to listen and type and remember everything, probably be in the News perhaps somewhere. However I guess there is a link there at CoasttoCoast I guess. Well, I do not know, all I know is what I read or hear on the media.

Ah, looked it up there on Coast to Coast, and I do not also know about WND.
Here is the article there though:

Now many states want to secede from U.S.