Will the HDR work with 50Hz AC

FallNWolf

Hello

Will the HDR work connected to 230 V, 50 Hz, converted to 120V. It's still going to be 50 Hz.

Is there a cheap way to get 120V, 60Hz, when you live in a country with 230V/50 Hz

Also, some places mentions using the electromagnet on the solar plexus, others mention the naval area. Where exactly are you supposed to position it?

Is there any effect of putting a neodymium magnet at the tip of the electromagnet?

tflofasho

You could probably try getting some kind of power watt converter or something like that to change the watt outage.

steven chiverton

Hello

Will the HDR work connected to 230 V, 50 Hz, converted to 120V. It's still going to be 50 Hz.

Is there a cheap way to get 120V, 60Hz, when you live in a country with 230V/50 Hz

Also, some places mentions using the electromagnet on the solar plexus, others mention the naval area. Where exactly are you supposed to position it?

Is there any effect of putting a neodymium magnet at the tip of the electromagnet?
i just found out today that if you use a hevey duty coiled giutar lead for head coil make sure the rest of the lead is the same hevey duty gauge or close to it, as i modified my hevey duty giutar lead coil which is part of the head coil , by adding a guitar lead to it so i can plug it into the time coil sockets to close the circuit but the lead wasent the same gauge as the coiled part so more resistance effected the electromagnet and thus it made it less powerful and wouldn't even effect the watch by making it spin fast, now i was only using the coiled part with sockets on the ends to close the hdr circuit to power the electromagnet only so wacking a lead onto that to make it a full head coil dident work the same as the lead had a finer gauge thin wire so it wasent conducting enough like the coiled part alone with just plugs in it

tymeonadime

Hello

Well, this is just a stab in the dark,aybe a better and more skilled electrical minded individual can help more.

Would there be a way to I corporate a 60Hz crystal or ceramic resonator into the inverter circuit? Would that change the total out put, or would it still have the 50Hz as a carrier and the 60Hz as an embedded or complimentary frequency???????

I don't actually know if this would work but maybe someone here will be able to say for sure one way or the other.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It wont work. The crystal will not resonate with a 50hz input. I haven't researched all the ways to produce a 60hz 120v output. A sine wave input on a high output audio amplifier would probably work. But I think a 60hz 120v generator would be a cheaper way to do it.