• No

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Yes because of Biden's incompetance and corruption

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yes because of the rise of authoritarian states etc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Beholder

I honestly think if bombs go off in the Ukraine it would be to create nuclear space between nato and Ukraine/Russia so Russia doesent have to worry about expansion or violation of air space. I'm willing to bet they'd detonate in the lands between the mountains, with no intention of killing civilians (despite what we've seen) only because the nuclear blast would create a dead zone that wouldn't be passable with ANY technology for potentially a decade plus. That's like more effective than erecting a wall overnight.
Lots of Russian soldiers got sick from digging into radioactive soil at Chernobyl, but you can't stop them from trying.

bill3

If Trump were prez Russia would not have invaded Ukraine
I believe that to be true. Trump would have him back at his place in Florida playing golf and Tiddlywinks etc...
Trump knew how to massage Putins ego to bring those 2 to a level of understanding. Unfortunately our current
president has no clue. Also if there is a nuclear exchange it will prove that the 2020 election was and always will be
the most important election anywhere of all time.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
No, because the real owners of the Earth will not permit it.

Yes! I agree. We have already been warned. And we were shown that our technology with nukes doesn't even come close to their control over nukes. We won't be allowed to nuke the planet. They could step up the game to a punishment the next time we pose a threat. Perhaps the flipping of earth's axis might scare everyone into compliance.

Wind7

Staff
I think a lot of people are very stupid and don't understand how serious nukes are.

On the contrary, imho.

I would imagine that the renowned 'They',
Know EXACTLY what nukes are capable of.
And rely upon ignorance of the general public.

I mean.....That's why movies such as 'The Day After' came out way back when,
causing panic for the masses to deal with while the renowned 'They',
sit back and feel the power they truly do own.

Pretty intense stuff.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
With tensions escalating not just between USA and Russia but North Korea and China
will the USA be nuked? If it is I will be dead and you will never see my posts again lol.
(unless my alien friends take me on a shuttle train to Antarctica, contacted them
yet to hear back)

I'm choosing to place my consciousness in a timeline where we are not nuked, so no, we won't be nuked. I'm denying it.