Will this lead to John Titor's forecast that Japan was "forcefully annexed" before N Day?

Samstwitch

Samstwitch

...It is like mainstream is trying to get people to forget it is going on.

My thoughts exactly! It's a form of Media manipulation. That's why I search through the news daily rather than just looking at headlines.

And you're welcome for the update. I'll try to keep them coming! :)

Samstwitch

Will this lead to John Titor's forecast that Japan was "forcefully annexed" before N Day?

JOHN TITOR: The West will become very unstable which gives China the confidence to "expand." I'm assuming you are all aware that China has millions of male soldiers right now that they know will never be able to find wives. I guess you could say that Taiwan, Japan, and Korea were all "forcefully annexed" before N Day.

This new development may be related to the above forecast...

North Korea says its rockets can hit U.S. mainland

October 9, 2012 - SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea has rockets that can hit the U.S. mainland, it said on Tuesday, two days after South Korea struck a deal with the United States to extend the range of its ballistic missiles.

North and South Korea have been technically at war since their 1950-53 conflict ended in a truce, not a peace treaty, and regional powers have for years been trying to rein in North Korea's nuclear weapons program.

Reclusive North Korea is believed to be developing a long-range missile with a range of 6,700 km (4,160) miles) or more aimed at hitting the United States, but two recent rocket tests failed.

Its neighbors fear North Korea is using rocket launches to perfect technology to build a missile capable of delivering a nuclear warhead to the United States.

North Korea's National Defence Commission said in a statement that the country was prepared to counter any U.S. military threats, its KCNA news agency said.

"We do not hide (the fact) that the revolutionary armed forces ... including the strategic rocket forces are keeping within the scope of strike not only the bases of the puppet forces and the U.S. imperialist aggression forces' bases in the inviolable land of Korea, but also Japan, Guam and the U.S. mainland," KCNA said.

The U.S. State Department declined to discuss whether it believed North Korea's new claims on missile range, saying this was an intelligence issue. But it noted that North Korea is bound by U.N. Security Council resolutions to suspend all activities related to ballistic missile programs.

"Certainly rather than bragging about its missile capability, they ought to be feeding their own people," State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said, adding that "threats or provocations" by North Korea would only undermine its efforts to seek more engagement with the international community.

South Korea on Sunday unveiled an agreement with the United States that extends the range of its ballistic missiles by more than twice its current limit to 800 km (497 miles) as a deterrent against North Korea.

North Korea is under heavy U.N. sanctions that have cut off its previously lucrative arms trade and further isolated the state after its failed 2009 missile test drew sharp rebukes, even from its one major ally, China.

The United States has denied it has any intention to strike North Korea. It has more than 20,000 troops stationed in South Korea in defense of its ally against North Korea.

In April, under its new leader Kim Jong-un, North Korea again launched a rocket that flew just a few minutes covering a little over 100 km (60 miles) before blowing up over the sea between South Korea and China.

trekie4ever

I've been waiting for north Korea to jump into this pissing contest. This is bad. No one wants to take on the USA alone even if we have all our financial issues.

Everyone is seeing how much crap our government will put up with. They are also testing the balls of the UN. If I were these countries I'd strike the Sunday before election day.

A three front war. China in the Pacific, Korea in the Indian, and Iran (and with little to no persuasion most Islamic nations) in the middle east.

Samstwitch

Communist China is appointing a new leader. For the past several weeks, China and Japan have been in a feud over a group of Islands. I will be watching to see if the new leader forcefully annexes Japan, as well as Taiwan and Korea that John Titor said would be annexed. Click the headline below to watch an updated News Video on this subject.

Japan and China square off in the East China Sea: Video

November 12, 2012 - As China's ruling Communist Party meets in Beijing to anoint a new leadership, on the other side of the Sea of Japan there is growing concern about China's increasingly assertive pursuit of territorial claims. There are daily incursions by Chinese ships into Japanese-controlled waters around a group of islands, known as the Diaoyu in Chinese, and Senkaku in Japanese.

Rupert Wingfield-Hayes took a boat out to the disputed islands. CLICK ME TO SEE NEWS VIDEO!

Samstwitch

There is still an ongoing feud between Japan and China over the Islands, among other matters. Here's the latest...

New Japanese Prime Minister says Disputed Islands are Japan's

SHINZO Abe, the man set to become Japan's next prime minister, has wasted no time after his election victory in staking Tokyo's claim on islands at the centre of a dispute with China.

December 17, 2012 - In one of his first broadcast interviews after the result, the hawkish Abe, of the winning Liberal Democratic Party (LDP), said Beijing had to make more effort to get along with Japan.

"Japan and China need to share the recognition that having good relations is in the national interests of both countries," he said. "China lacks this recognition a little bit. I want them to think anew about mutually beneficial strategic relations."

Tokyo and Beijing have been at loggerheads for decades over the sovereignty of a small chain of islands in the East China Sea.
The dispute flared up badly in September after Tokyo nationalised islands that it calls the Senkakus, but China knows as the Diaoyus. Protests erupted across China and Japanese businesses suffered boycotts or attacks.

Chinese boats have plied waters near the chain most days since, and on Thursday Beijing sent a plane to overfly them. Japan scrambled fighter jets to head it off.

"China is challenging the fact that (the islands) are Japan's inherent territory," said Abe. "Our objective is to stop the challenge. We don't intend to worsen relations between Japan and China."

Abe has pushed an agenda that includes upgrading the country's "Self Defence Forces" to make them a full-scale military, and has spoken of wanting to revise Japan's pacifist constitution.

He has pledged that he would not concede even "one millimetre" in the territorial row with China.
But analysts say at least some of this could be posturing.

China urged Japan's new leaders not to "pick fights" with neighbours.

The official news agency Xinhua noted Abe's "landslide" victory but said the incoming leadership must find a way to manage disputes with neighbours.

"Instead of pandering to domestic hawkish views and picking fights with its neighbours, the new Japanese leadership should take a more rational stand on foreign policy," it said.

Abe said on Sunday that mending the relationship would be his top priority, and Washington would be his first port of call.
He is also expected to face pressure from the Japanese corporate sector, a core supporter of the LDP, to mend ties with Japan's biggest trading partner and the main regional production hub.

The Chinese boycott of Japanese products, triggered by the island dispute, has cut into earnings for corporate titans such as Toyota and Panasonic. They and others in Japan Inc will be pushing for fences to be mended.

But Abe said he was also keen on cultivating relations with other parts of the region.

"We also need to deepen ties with Asia. I want to build up ties with Asian nations including India and Australia. After enhancing our diplomacy, I want to improve relations with China."