Woman Claims Blonde Alien With Cat Eyes Kidnapped Her, Left Body Marks

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
CANADA — A woman in southern Vancouver claims she was abducted by a “Nordic-type alien” and that he experimented on her.

file000166053916.jpg

The Langford resident says she was in her bedroom when the alleged abduction took place.

“I found myself awake in an area that wasn’t my room,” the anonymous woman explained. “I felt incredibly groggy and hazy, like I was dealing with a sedative,” she continued.

The Canadian said the unfamiliar room was “well lit” but that there were “no obvious light sources”.

“The walls and floor had a matte grey-blue color, there was a counter in front of me with some black rod-like tools and needles, and some strange storage compartments.”

She was reportedly sitting on a “bed-like bench” that appeared to be”fused to the floor” while observing a few “mechanical arm-like tools” sticking out of the ceiling.

That’s when the woman claims the “alien” showed up.

“He was facing away from me preparing something on the counter. He wore a skin-tight blue jumpsuit with a black belt around the waist, and he wore black boots. He had short light blonde hair.”

Then, according to the eyewitness, the experiments started.

“He was speaking English. He said ‘hello’,” she added. “He said he was from around the area of Antares. He told me that he had to do some work on me, and that ‘it will sting a bit’, but that he would try his best not to make it hurt.”

She described the man’s eyes as grey-blue with vertical split pupils.

“He grabbed a small white sheet with many holes in it, and placed it on my exposed back. It stuck there, between my right shoulder and my spine. He grabbed this device with several small needles that matched up with the holes in the device and poked my back through the sheet. It stung when the device was inserted, but the procedure was quick. He came up to me and told me that what he will do next may hurt but is necessary for me. He grabbed a mechanical arm from the ceiling and brought it towards where I was seated. He gently took my left hand with his and held it so my index finger and thumb were spread. Grabbing the mechanical arm, the black head of it changed shape to form two long needles, about 1cm apart. He told me once again that he was sorry if this will hurt, and that it will sting. I watched as the two needles entered the space between my index finger and thumb. Seconds after the device being in my hand, I felt something similar to an electric shock after it was removed from my hand,” she recalled.

As a result, she claims, two reddish marks showed up on her hand before blacking out and waking up back in her bedroom. Purportedly, these marks, which she photographed, remained with her for two weeks before going away.

75490_submitter_file1__Marking5.jpg

MUFON

“They were numb to the touch and stung. I awoke in my bed feeling very heavy and with a slight headache,” she said.

She also provided a drawing of the alleged being.

75490_submitter_file2__Tharin001.jpg

Ufologists believe Nordic aliens are a group of benevolent humanoid extraterrestrials coming from the Pleiades star cluster, also known as Seven Sisters. Former director of investigations with the British UFO Research Association and author Jenny Randles, in her book Alien Contacts and Abductions, writes that these blonde aliens often abduct humans in order to experiment on them. Other authors, such as Jerome Clark, even claim that grey aliens are servants to the Nordic-like beings and aid them with the kidnappings.

In early 2015, a motorist driving on an Iowa road shared the photograph of a creature inside a cylindrical hovering device that resembled a trash can.

In July 2014, a Philadelphia Temple University professor said that aliens are already living in our planet and that they are forcing human women to raise their hybrid babies. Three months earlier, former president Bill Clinton surprised the Jimmy Kimmel show audience when he made a comment regarding the possibility of extraterrestrial visitation.

Also in 2014, multiple witnesses claimed to have seen a large UFO at a populated Australian beach.

In September 2015, a Canadian man snapped a photograph of a disk-shaped UFO in Ontario.

Former White House Counselor for Climate Change and Energy Policy John Podesta in a tweet last February expressed his regrets at not securing UFO disclosure prior to stepping down from his job.

john-podesta-ufo-tweet.jpg

A book written by NASA in 2014 also suggested that aliens could have already visited Earth.

Langford is a fast growing community located in British Columbia with a current population of 75,000.

The post Woman Claims Blonde Alien With Cat Eyes Kidnapped Her, Left Body Marks appeared first on Cryptozoology News.