Woman Says she Has Filmed the ‘Dogman’

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
A woman from an undisclosed location in the United States released video Tuesday of what she calls a “dog-man beast”.

Christina Dela Parker, author of 100 Bigfoot Nights, claims she took the footage in 2013 in a forest near her property.

“I believe to be the dog-man beast going back into the forest,” she says about the video.

The shaky film is about 17 seconds long and depicts a dark-haired animal with canine-like pointy ears seemingly walking on two legs.

“I know it is not the best video and my son told me not to post it but it is important to our story,” she said.

The Dogman is a cryptid reputed to live in the northwestern quadrant of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula, although other sightings have been reported in other locations. The creature was first spotted in 1887 by two lumberjacks, who described the creature as having a human body and a dog’s head.

Parker has been reportedly experiencing different types of a anomalies on her property for years. Most of the occurrences, she explains, are “Bigfoot” creatures “approaching the house at night”. Occasionally, as shown on some of her videos, you can see the alleged primates “throwing orbs” at their house from a patch of woods located across the street.

But according to the author, Sasquatches and the Dogman are not the only oddities occurring at this secret place. Ghostly images and strange lights showing up at night appear to be quite common at the Parkers.

Her book series, a “true story about the Bigfoots” in their neighborhood, has garnered criticism from Bigfoot enthusiasts and analytical skeptics.

“I am not a Bigfoot expert. So far we have collected more than 100 sounds needed to tell our story. In addition, we also have months of recording tapes to go through along with videos to watch, so some of the evidence collected still remains a mystery to us all,” Parker said.

Suspected to be located in southern California, this clandestine, paranormal urban oasis remains eerily similar to its rural cousin, the Skinwalker Ranch in Utah and their East Coast’s relative, the Bridgewater Triangle in Massachusetts.

The post Woman Says she Has Filmed the ‘Dogman’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.