wondering ghosts?

JoeWinko

When I die, I want to become a ghost, and I want to haunt many different places. However, a couple people on other webforums I posted about this on tried telling me that when I become I ghost, I won't be able to haunt different places at all and I'll be trapped at the place I died. It was the people from TalkParanormal (do not use that webforum! people there are horrible!) But they were just telling me that to ruin my hopes, just to be mean.

I honestly DO NOT believe that's true at all. I believe that ghost make rules for themselves and decide where they want to haunt. I remember my one friend told me about this time he moved into this house and a ghost of this old lady haunted the house and was very protective over it. I don't believe she was 'trapped' at her house at all. I just think she never wanted to leave her house at all and wanted to stay.

I figured that ghost that move from place to place and don't have one set place to haunt are called "wondering ghost". I knew that they must exist. Then I remembered, La Llorona!

24uxbiv.jpg

For those of you who don't know, La Llorona (a.k.a The Weeping Woman of Mexico) is the ghost of a woman who lived in mexico who fell in love with a man and had children by him. Later on, she found out that the man was having an affair with another woman, and in a heartbroken rage, she took her anger out on her children and murdered them! she then committed suicide after realizing what she had done. BUT now her ghost haunts all over mexico and the USA looking for her children she killed.

I looked on this website and there had been multiple sightings of her all over Texas, Oklahoma, and even as far as Iowa!: La_llorona Ghost Sightings

Even back when I lived in the Dominican Republic with my uncle back in 2008/2009 he told me the legend of La Llorona (that's how I first learned about it) and he told me that she has also been sighted numerous times around the Dominican Republic! Far away from Mexico, the place she died!

So if La Llorona can haunt all over Mexico, Dominican Republic, and USA, then why can't my ghost haunt all of these places I wanted to haunt? (that's a rhetorical question obviously)

These are all the places I want to haunt when I become a ghost. All the places shaded in purple. I'm spiritually connected to all of those places, which is why I will be haunting them (I'll explain why I'm spiritually connected to all of them in my future post):
2dt7xg9.jpg

Here's my questions for everyone else,

Do any of you know of any other wondering ghost besides me/Joe Winko and La Llorona?
If you do, please post about them here and we can all discuss them :)
please share your thoughts on all of this :)

BlastTyrant

I do not know much about how a spirit wanders due to the fact we don't know much about ghosts :p

BUT i do know they can travel, i know this because my grandfather has on more than one occasion messed with me and my mother. My grandfather passed away over a thousand miles away from where i live, and he has not only been seen but felt. He is a joker when he was alive and also apparently in the after life :p

How? I can't say, i wish i knew and odd's are my grandpa wouldn't tell me if he could! Probably give me a wet willy and run off lol

I believe to a point is has to do with attachment, the same way a loved one can be seen before they pass, a astral projection sort of thing, this is a lot harder to put into typed words than i had initially thought.............but imagine that they could use the energy of loved ones to move to them? Like magnets sort of, and that is how they are able to move around after passing to different relatives, sooo i am un-certain if you could just freely travel without that energy source so to speak?

ShadowGuy85

I think there are several different reasons a spirit may haunt one or many places for that matter, mostly I think it's about attachment to places or people or even events in time in some cases, mostly though I think all spirits have a sort of purpose or perhaps unfinished business I guess you could say that could be looking over someone or a place like there home. There are many who believe there are certain things you can do to tie your spirit to a place or objects even and from what I have seen it doesn't seem an incredibly difficult thing to do but you have to ask yourself if that is really what you want to do for well eternity me personally I have given it a little thought and I don't think it would be for me, after so long it seems like it might get old.

JoeWinko

I think there are several different reasons a spirit may haunt one or many places for that matter, mostly I think it's about attachment to places or people or even events in time in some cases, mostly though I think all spirits have a sort of purpose or perhaps unfinished business I guess you could say that could be looking over someone or a place like there home. There are many who believe there are certain things you can do to tie your spirit to a place or objects even and from what I have seen it doesn't seem an incredibly difficult thing to do but you have to ask yourself if that is really what you want to do for well eternity me personally I have given it a little thought and I don't think it would be for me, after so long it seems like it might get old.

i understand what you mean. i think it's possible for ghost to tie themselves to multiple places, like the locations i shaded on the maps. there's many reasons why i chose those areas too. i just have gotten to explaining all of them yet but i will in my future posts :)

DEATH OMEN

When I die, I want to become a ghost, and I want to haunt many different places. However, a couple people on other webforums I posted about this on tried telling me that when I become I ghost, I won't be able to haunt different places at all and I'll be trapped at the place I died. It was the people from TalkParanormal (do not use that webforum! people there are horrible!) But they were just telling me that to ruin my hopes, just to be mean.

I honestly DO NOT believe that's true at all. I believe that ghost make rules for themselves and decide where they want to haunt. I remember my one friend told me about this time he moved into this house and a ghost of this old lady haunted the house and was very protective over it. I don't believe she was 'trapped' at her house at all. I just think she never wanted to leave her house at all and wanted to stay.

I figured that ghost that move from place to place and don't have one set place to haunt are called "wondering ghost". I knew that they must exist. Then I remembered, La Llorona!

24uxbiv.jpg

For those of you who don't know, La Llorona (a.k.a The Weeping Woman of Mexico) is the ghost of a woman who lived in mexico who fell in love with a man and had children by him. Later on, she found out that the man was having an affair with another woman, and in a heartbroken rage, she took her anger out on her children and murdered them! she then committed suicide after realizing what she had done. BUT now her ghost haunts all over mexico and the USA looking for her children she killed.

I looked on this website and there had been multiple sightings of her all over Texas, Oklahoma, and even as far as Iowa!: La_llorona Ghost Sightings

Even back when I lived in the Dominican Republic with my uncle back in 2008/2009 he told me the legend of La Llorona (that's how I first learned about it) and he told me that she has also been sighted numerous times around the Dominican Republic! Far away from Mexico, the place she died!

So if La Llorona can haunt all over Mexico, Dominican Republic, and USA, then why can't my ghost haunt all of these places I wanted to haunt? (that's a rhetorical question obviously)

These are all the places I want to haunt when I become a ghost. All the places shaded in purple. I'm spiritually connected to all of those places, which is why I will be haunting them (I'll explain why I'm spiritually connected to all of them in my future post):
2dt7xg9.jpg

Here's my questions for everyone else,

Do any of you know of any other wondering ghost besides me/Joe Winko and La Llorona?
If you do, please post about them here and we can all discuss them :)
please share your thoughts on all of this :)

Just a thought but what your conscious minds tells you now is not always a "sure deal" that you'll get what you said you want to have or do on the other side". Like I said, just a thought.

JoeWinko

Just a thought but what your conscious minds tells you now is not always a "sure deal" that you'll get what you said you want to have or do on the other side". Like I said, just a thought.

you do not know that at all.
and it's certainly possible that I will.

Last edited: