Forum Game Word Game - Lost in Time

bowtiesarecool

I remember Orange Crush, Strawberry Crush, Bubble-Up and the best one: Coca Cola in the green 7 oz bottles were all my favorites.

images

I think they still make orange crush.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Velveeta Pimento Cheese

In the 50"s and 60"s you could still buy Velveeta Pimento Cheese

images

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
After their invention in the 1860s, typewriters quickly became indispensable tools for practically
all writing other than personal correspondence. They were widely used by professional writers,
in offices, and for business correspondence in private homes.

By the end of the 1980s, word processors and personal computers had largely displaced typewriters
in most of these uses in the Western world,

images

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
hula hoops

images

A hula hoop is a company toy hoop that is twirled around the waist, limbs or neck. The modern hula hoop was invented in 1958 by Arthur K. Melin and Richard Knerr, but children and adults around the world have played with hoops, twirling, rolling and throwing them throughout history.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Colorful Flour Sacks

images

For centuries, countless items were transported in bulky, wooden barrels and boxes, awkward and heavy to carry and store. Beginning in the mid-1850s, a plethora of cotton made bags cheap to produce and improvements in sewing machine design enabled bags to be stitched tightly shut. Barrels fell by the wayside as goods were shipped in bags, including flour, sugar, seed, animal feed, fertilizer, hams and sausages, and even ballots.