Working Model of Time Travel

Phil Wainwright

Not a physicist, but I am an engineer.... I just wonder what the technology is to shield the singularities? or is this contained by use of electromagnetic fields such as plasma in fusion projects?

The singularity doesn't need to be shielded. It has such a small volume that it's large mass is counteracted. In this experiment, Dr. Stein doesn't use electromagnetic fields (electromagnetic fields are for manipulating electrons; Dr. Stein deals with large particles with multiple protons and neutrons), plasma (again, not necessary because heat is generated in trivial amounts).

I understand your comment about electromagnetic fields only moving electrons (CRT being a perfect example) The reason I keep harping on about electromagnetics is because of the possible UFT which would connect EMF and gravity.... I am not disputing Dr Stein's work, I am not qualified to do that, but I would like to play with EMF certainly very high frequencies just to see what measurable effects there are..... :D

It could all be quite interesting :D

Phil Wainwright

Thank you Ren, I had kind of assumed that, but only because it fits with my perception of a UFT....

But it is nice to hear that someone else thinks the same :D

I rebuilt a collider in Northern Italy a few years ago now, and from my time on-site there, I came across EM containment primarily for the plasma containment, but the idea sort of hid in the back of my head until now..... :D

Phil Wainwright

Bearing in mind I am not a physicist, I believe that the uft is based on the relationship between magnetic and electrical fields. i.e. an electrical field can create a magnetic field and vice-versa.

As far as I am aware, the UFT is pretty similar, although it ties gravity into the same equation.... very brief outline, but I hope it shows my point of thinking.... A very powerful EMF could augment or reduce Gravity..... and as light speed is considered in some circles to be dictated by gravity, then maybe this then links EMF, Gravity and Light all into the same equation.

Hope that shows my thoughts and ideas........ I know there is a long way to go with explaining the theory, but what I really really want to do if start of by creating the largest EMF possible, then trying to explain the behaviour once I have some measurable properties.... :)

Nottus

I believe that the uft is based on the relationship between magnetic and electrical fields. i.e. an electrical field can create a magnetic field and vice-versa.

Bear in mind that corrections are not personal attacks. I just wanted to point out that a relationship between the magnetic and electrical fields is discovered to be electromagnetism

As far as I am aware, the UFT is pretty similar, although it ties gravity into the same equation.... very brief outline, but I hope it shows my point of thinking.... A very powerful EMF could augment or reduce Gravity..... and as light speed is considered in some circles to be dictated by gravity, then maybe this then links EMF, Gravity and Light all into the same equation.

An electromagnetic field is created based on particles from the quantum mechanical scale, therefore you are right in asserting that EMF is related to gravity in some ways. Light speed being dictated by gravity isn't too special since a particle that attempts to travel through any type of medium will receive a decrease in speed as opposed to travel in a vacuum.

Earthmasque

I'm not sure whether to make fun of this guy or seriously address his posting. He's no physicist.

Infinity divided by infinity is covered in first year calculus.
L'Hôpital's rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, black holes are not infinitely massive, they're just really dense.

On the other hand, John Titor has another fanboy. :D
Nice post.

Note that LHospital's rule only applies when the derivative of the denominator is nonzero. Also, both numerator and denominatior must be differentiable functions.
In the case discussed last year - 1/(2^n) - L'Hospital tells us only that the limit of this rational function is zero because the derivative of a constant (the numerator) is zero.

The OP is confused, as you pointed out.

Singularity

I'm not sure whether to make fun of this guy or seriously address his posting. He's no physicist.

Infinity divided by infinity is covered in first year calculus.
L'Hôpital's rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Calculus is for high-schoolers, and by your tone of voice you took it in college, which discredits any arguments on mathematics from you. As a side note, if you're not that good at math, don't make misconceptions by expressing your ignorance.

Please read this webpage to enrich your lack of information; common misconceptions on infinity. (If you didn't know, 0/0 is a type of infinity, and of course, highschool math told you that it was inconclusive or some dumb term."

Common Errors in College Math

specific quote to look for: "In a similar fashion,
infty5.gif
do not have quick and easy answers; they too require more specialized and sophisticated analyses."

Also, black holes are not infinitely massive, they're just really dense.

Dense? Have you read Hawking's papers on black holes? Stop making claims without support.

On the other hand, John Titor has another fanboy. :D

Nothing to do with Titor. You're just bringing up his name to sound sophisticated. We don't need your input, thank you.