World economic outlook 2024

8thsinner

The perception of growth in the US economy is based completely on belief and trust. But the facts are not matching up. For months now large corporations have been laying off ten's of thousands of people. It was just last month that it was reported that the job growth numbers were actually all government jobs. No growth in the private sectors. It looks like we are actually headed for a cliff drop. I honestly think the US government has been overtaken by hostile forces.
Well the federal reserve was given over to military control back in, I wanna say 2021? maybe 2020...I didn't follow too closely on the details tho.

Mayhem

Zenith
While the Appointments Clause “does not prohibit substantial involvement of subordinates in the appointment process,” Military Appointments, 29 Op. O.L.C. at 135, it does preclude Congress and appointing officials from eliminating the need for any involvement in the appointment decision by the officials who have been constitutionally assigned that function.

Appointment and Removal of Federal Reserve Bank Members of the Federal Open Market Committee 2019

Wind7

Staff
Insurance companies are joining the list.

Kemper is my insurance for both auto and home and I just got the letter today! 🤬

Last year, the cost of my Insurance greatly increased and their reasons were ALL due
to the economy and the massive costs of insurance claims in general, caused by natural disasters.
I never had a claim that affected the price personally. It's like WTF?

8thsinner

Insurance companies are joining the list.

Kemper is my insurance for both auto and home and I just got the letter today! 🤬

Last year, the cost of my Insurance greatly increased and their reasons were ALL due
to the economy and the massive costs of insurance claims in general, caused by natural disasters.
I never had a claim that affected the price personally. It's like WTF?
I've never been able to figure out why people even want insurance, all they ever do is try to wrangle out of payments anyway.
And maybe its because i've been homeless four times from various situations but I can tell you this, if you manifested something once you can do it again.

This seems like just another drive to increases peoples level of fear and cortisol momentum up as high as possible, jack the prices up on food and people worry they will starve, jack it up on homes and they worry about homelessness...and by worrying about it all they are doing is manifesting it faster.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've never been able to figure out why people even want insurance, all they ever do is try to wrangle out of payments anyway.
And maybe its because i've been homeless four times from various situations but I can tell you this, if you manifested something once you can do it again.

This seems like just another drive to increases peoples level of fear and cortisol momentum up as high as possible, jack the prices up on food and people worry they will starve, jack it up on homes and they worry about homelessness...and by worrying about it all they are doing is manifesting it faster.

Be very careful with that worrying. You might wind up manifesting what you are worrying about. Unless that's why you worry.