World Records

TimeFlipper

This is Mr Methane better known as the worlds greatest "flatulist" and he is listed somewhere in the Guinness Book Of World Records :D
He follows in the steps (or farts) of one the worlds greatest flatulists known as Le Petomane, real name Joseph Pugol..:cool:
Here you can see Mr Methane farting along to The Blue Danube :LOL:

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
This is Mr Methane better known as the worlds greatest "flatulist" and he is listed somewhere in the Guinness Book Of World Records :D
He follows in the steps (or farts) of one the worlds greatest flatulists known as Le Petomane, real name Joseph Pugol..:cool:
Here you can see Mr Methane farting along to The Blue Danube :LOL:

The look on Simon Cowell's face is priceless.:LOL: Perhaps he shouldn't have been so close, actually, I feel sorry for the people in the front 2 rows attending a Mr. Methane concert.:eek::ninja:

He should train certain personnel in the military(s) how to do this using Morse code.... mebbe he already has.

I smell a conspiracy!
Sorry for thread cr*pping....

:ninja:

TimeFlipper

@Wind7 Not many people including me have any respect for Simon Cowell after several vote-rigging disclosures, but yes the smile on his face is priceless!!:LOL:

He expected the other members of the panel to immediately stop Mr Methane from performing, but they all wanted a good laugh and let him finish his "fartdition" :D

Actually Windy you have a very good name for a performing flatuant, maybe you should give it some thought, you would make a small fortune entertaining people :ROFLMAO: