World Wide Werewolf sightings

Samstwitch

How about opening with a nice statement, like having a friendly discussion about werewolves? We talk about many strange things here. :)

Last edited:

xxwhiteblazexx

ya sorry I've never been good at this sort of thing :D

p.s. thanks for the vids

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

I know Paranormal Witness did a episode on them last week and it was really good! Being in Minnesota and into Crypto i am familiar with the legend of the Beast of Bray Road.

Grendel.exe

i strongly believe in both vampires and werewolves to me vamperism is a lost culture and werewolves have been around alot longer than we believe however werewolves these days are giant wolves not the bipedal monsters that they once wer

ole timer

yep your darn tootin right folks..OT saw a creature.... some big in the woods about 30 years ago I thought it to be a wolf, coyotte,ya know...but when I put the rifle scope on it for a better view I could actually tell it was neither. Had long long hair ...it's nose was extra long and actually came to a point. The sighting was over in a matter of seconds, when it took off it only made a couple jumps and was history.
I don't have a clue what it was, but I am glad I actually seen it with my own eyes.