Wormhole emits UFOs

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Wormhole emits UFOs

Woah... What do you guys make of this?

REOCCURRING SIGHTING! Filmed from North Irwin, PA by fellow local skywatcher energeeeresearch, this reoccurring "fake star" is seen regularly at twilight over area located in several different directions from him--INCLUDING MURRYSVILLE. We believe this is the source of all the UFOs seen here. First noticed by him early last summer--it is active again this year--noticed by him since May 20th (because it stays light longer & it sticks out in sky). He doesn't film it every time he sees it. I'll make a compilation with the footage he's got soon.

With binoculars, a thin, white streak that he said looks "like lightening" can be seen sticking out of bottom of object until it "poofs". I hope to catch it on video with IR filters & HD cam soon....like tonight.

In fact, Speilberg & Michael Bay people who are filming an ALIEN movie ("I AM Number Four") at Franklin Regional High School in Murrysville tonight should sent someone out to try & film it too (between 8-9pm usually) & put it in their movie! Now how cool would that be--REAL aliens in an alien movie...

Later, Rekon7 met with guys from Kentucky & Ohio who are part of AfterDark Paranormal Investigations, who were in the area to meet with John Ventre, the PA State MUFON Director in nearby Greensburg. Let's just say, they (one of which is a pilot) were impressed with the activity and let John know it -- in fact, Ventre just asked me to organize a skywatch event the night before this year's MUFON convention...

alejandroluis

Re: Wormhole emits UFOs

as Spock would say...Fascinating... it is a very interesting video...i have always believed in UFOs but it seems as if evidence toward proof of their existence is becoming more and more prevalent...

ZeoEmeraude

Very Interesting videos. I have personally always held the belief that we are not alone in the universe. It's only a matter of time before we get that first contact incident that is seen worldwide.

gl100

Wow! And here I thought that the only thing that wormholes emitted were worm turds. Live and learn I guess.

The only thing that bothers me is the same thing that bothers me about all of these UFO videos and stories. Why is it that a highly advanced civilization of incomprehensible intellect and eginnering prowess, is capable of traversing interstellar, light year distance space and hypothetical wormholes only to leave a legacy on Youtube consisting of a mediocre light show over the greater N. Irwin - Murraysville metroplex? And these are the highly evolved beings some think seeded the human species?

Klatuu Barada Nikto - alien for “Hey hold my beer and watch this! C'mere, pull my finger.”

ZeoEmeraude

IN a realistic sense...what advanced species would even want to land? We are a barbaric race by default. Much safer for them to just stay in the sky and avoid the conflict.....and the oil spills.

gl100

True, but WE don't travel vast distances to fuck up a farmer's wheat field or surgically remove some poor, unsuspecting cow's asshole.

At least we have that going for us.

tuvok50

Nice video! Looks very realistic. Yeah poor cows......they can't even graze without being molested!!