Wormhole

mariya94

How would one go about creating an actual wormhole? And can it transport you to a specific date? Also, if this were to work, can you stay in a designated period for as long as you want?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I don't know how to create a wormhole, but I have heard that wormholes can send you to distant places in the universe and backward or forward in time. But I'm wondering myself, am I thinking of a stargate (rather than a wormhole) for time travel? And is a stargate the same thing as a wormhole?

GLXYCUBED

Theoretically they could, but physicists believe stabilizing one long enough to traverse it would be difficult. Threading a wormhole with exotic matter has been proposed, it's unclear if it would be a one way trip with no return however..

Dragonchaser

A wormhole is nothing more than the extension of two or more different points in time / space of the portals - the gateways to enter/exit them .

Dragonchaser

I don't know how to create a wormhole, but I have heard that wormholes can send you to distant places in the universe and backward or forward in time. But I'm wondering myself, am I thinking of a stargate (rather than a wormhole) for time travel? And is a stargate the same thing as a wormhole?

As said in my previous post ; a stargate / portal is the entrance / exit point of wormhole/s .