Wormholes Here On Earth

oona larson

I've read stories of people coming across them, though it seems they are spontaneous & temporary.
Not saying there is or isn't, I've never personally encountered one.

I believe it would have to be something else, not a wormhole. I've come across 3 people who have experienced missing time and it is probably a different phenomenon. The geek in me says that a wormhole wouldn't make sense, but who's to say there isn't something else going on?
I stand mistakened. wormholes is how blackholes connect, which means that, if the earth contained, lets say one wormhole, that wormhole would have to contain two blackholes. One on each end right?. O.k. makes sence.
About you running across those three people who had missing time. Missing time is one thing. Weather or not if its possible for someone to stumble into a wormhole (blackhole) Is something different than that. I was just curious to know if anyone out there ever experienced something strange while traveling, someone who may have experienced stumbling through something that's here on earth, but kinda like that rabbit hole on Alice and Wonderland

oona larson

There is a black hole on each end of a wormhole. It wouldn't be possible for the earth to have black holes going through it. Just sayin'.

View attachment 1352
Hi Paula. It took me a minute to figure out how to get back to this site. Anyways, I don't mean to keep beating a dead horse, but I didn't mean black holes going through earth, rather just from one place to another on top of earth lol. I know that sounds crazy, but then again, people who spoke of a ufo were once looked at as crazy... (btw; "Just sayin " I like that!)

Frog186

what can we say about wormholes even though I haven't come across a wo I believe they exist one experience I had was when I was a teenager living in the country I wanted to take a walk through the neighborhood and I had a time machine watch but they called it kooltime time machine watch I saw a wheat field and other houses then I used my watch and it felt like my soul or spirit was lifted up through a blackhole or wormhole then everything was back to normal it was a strange experience but I wasn't scared or frighten it really happened but the watch later on broken and I can't use it anymore the company later on which of now is more expensive to buy a kooltime watch and the time machine watch doesn't exist anymore.

oona larson

Im pretty sure its been scientifically proven that black holes bend time and space by gravity( or something like that). Through this, time travel became a possibility. Then wormholes here on earth is said to exist. If this is true, then is it to far fetched to say that matter like us can stumble into one?

Welcome to Paranormalis, oona.

Hodor.
Sorry for the delay on my response.... Thank You Sir :)