Wormholes on Earth

Luke Pfaff

Some scientists believe there are small wormholes right here on Earth. A wormhole is a basic shortcut through space-time. If there were wormholes on Earth they would probably be in places like the Bermuda triangle, or Lake Chapala, Mexico. What I am getting at here is that maybe the thousands and thousands of cases of people encountering extraterrestrials in some way are interacting with being that don't come from (or travel through) space, but come from right here on Earth. If aliens are centuries more technologically advanced than us they may be able to find some way to travel through and manipulate wormholes, maybe even create wormholes. This would explain the countless sightings of UFO's coming out of the water at Lake Chapala, Mexico and the lack of radio and satilliete frequencies functioning properly around the lake, as well as the dissapearances and UFO sightings in the Bermuda Triangle. We may be too busy looking at the stars for aliens when they are right in our own backyard.

Just my theory. What do you think?

Whitelight

Anything is possible! There are many unexplained dissappearances with the Bermuda Triangle and people that travel there say they feel a strange energy.

As a side note, did you watch the South Park Thanksigiving episode that was on a few nights ago? The wormhole was in Natalie Portmans vagina.

Luke Pfaff

It just seems so logical (well...as logical as wormhole travel and aliens gets) and could be a very plausible explanation for the appearance of UFO's and extraterrestrials on this planet.

Hahaha, eww. No, I don't have cable so I couldn't watch it but I love South Park.

Whitelight

You should watch it! It's actually a really good episode. It mocks the history channel and that 'Ancient Aliens' show. It was about aliens being at the first Thanksgiving, haha. They find that there were, then it became about the first thanksgiving being haunted.

My husband and I watch Ancient Aliens quite often actually, haha.

Rosco..Jones

Some scientists believe there are small wormholes right here on Earth. A wormhole is a basic shortcut through space-time. If there were wormholes on Earth they would probably be in places like the Bermuda triangle, or Lake Chapala, Mexico. What I am getting at here is that maybe the thousands and thousands of cases of people encountering extraterrestrials in some way are interacting with being that don't come from (or travel through) space, but come from right here on Earth. If aliens are centuries more technologically advanced than us they may be able to find some way to travel through and manipulate wormholes, maybe even create wormholes. This would explain the countless sightings of UFO's coming out of the water at Lake Chapala, Mexico and the lack of radio and satilliete frequencies functioning properly around the lake, as well as the dissapearances and UFO sightings in the Bermuda Triangle. We may be too busy looking at the stars for aliens when they are right in our own backyard.

Just my theory. What do you think?

The number of instance of underwater or near water UFOs is interesting to say the least. Did you know that Columbus' log book contains records of just such an encounter? I've no clue as to the significance of the water connection.

Some of the latest theories on the nature of spacetime include an ether made of micro-singularities, mini black holes of a Planck mass size, traveling at C velocity in all directions. In essence, this would be a sea of wormholes. Einstein, in a 1920 lecture, affirmed the necessity of an ether.

"Recapitulating, we may say that according to the general theory of relativity, empty space is endowed with physical qualities; in this sense, therefore, there exists an ether. According to the general theory of relativity, space without ether is unthinkable; for in such space there not only would be no propagation of light, but also no possibility of existence for standards of space and time (measuring-rods and clocks), nor therefore any space-time intervals in the physical sense. But this ether may not be thought of as endowed with the quality characteristic of ponderable media, as consisting of parts which may be tracked through time. The idea of motion may not be applied to it."

In an earlier posting, I commented on some, if not most, of UFO origins to be located sideways in time, from a parallel reality. But, you never know. Theories are one thing, reality may be completely different.

Himalayan Hermit

You should watch it! It's actually a really good episode. It mocks the history channel and that 'Ancient Aliens' show. It was about aliens being at the first Thanksgiving, haha. They find that there were, then it became about the first thanksgiving being haunted.

My husband and I watch Ancient Aliens quite often actually, haha.
Watch "The Triangle" show - which is the ultimate show on Bermuda Triangle (though not linked to UFOs) and focuses on alternate realities. Someone here recommended it to me and I rated it 9/10.

Krish

I was looking for Wormholes on Earth and found this site on 4th in Google. I had a talk with a friend who connects to spirits (or soul) and said that entities who are about 100,000 years advanced to us, in the galaxy do not use cars but use instant transportation as if they are in a Wormhole. The name could be different, we do not know that. So, either we find a different method of travel or use Wormholes to see if we can make it happen...hence I was looking for it.

If wormhole does not work, I have to find other Electromagnetic means to do the same. But also those people use Wormholes to travel within the galaxy...but that is a different matter. I wanted to find a better method because CO2 emissions are causing us problems.....any one has some ideas, let us work on that. I am a heavy duty electrical engineer...so may be we can do something GOOD.

Here is an article: Wormholes on Earth?

Last edited: