Worries about time travel

tflofasho

I really badly want to change ny past, but at the same time I'm worried that if I do manage to change it, I will end up in another universe. I don't want to leave my loved ones in this universe. I don't want to change my past then wonder for the rest of my life if I'm in the same universe or in a different one.
Do you think it's possible to change the past and stay in the same universe, timeline, dimension whatever you want to call it.
the best and safest way to time travel is astrally, that way you come back easier or if you get frighten you automatically get thrown back into your body according to steven gibbs radio show interviews so the easiest time machine you can make is the space time modulator its smaller and doesn't use the ac mains power of your house its battery operated so 9 volts is safer the simplified schematic drawing is in the paranormalis somewhere

You know... I think this has happened to me...

About a few years back, I had a dream I was going to my garage and opened the door, but 3 shadow men appeared infront of me and scared me and I shut the door real quick and woke up right after with a racing heart.

I think I may have actually done it before but the shadow men appeared before me.